1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. fitted a number of carbon fibre parts friends bought for my birthday from Conquest Carbon, just deciding which bits to get next.

2. Had a spin out on the bike earlier which was a well used tankful of fuel, cheers Bradders, met a few others at Popham for a brew, then home for a bit of gardening and a cream tea in the sun :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. My light came on after 115 miles today...normally its 140 ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dodgy light eh? ;)

5. Probably, something else wrong with a multi ;)

6. My light came on when I left popham, I filled up just before I met you, not sure how far we'd been :)

7. Ill book you two a room next time ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Prolly a dodgy light AND a leaking fuel tank. ;)

9. I filled up at Bishops Waltham, about 25 miles to you?? And came on when I left popham...70 miles for you i reckon...you need to open the throttle more lol

10. Nah, thats the 899 plastic tanks :Banghead:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. 2hr walk with the dog, lunch at the local pub (full on roast beef etc with sticky toffee pudding and custard AND ice-cream to follow), nap in front of the box and tea with the local farmer. Discussions on lambing, field craft and local history. A proper English Sunday!

• Like Like x 2
  12. And there I was all proud of the £400,000 deal I closed past week :-/

• Like Like x 1
  13. It was a beautiful day today for riding sun, sun, sun & 22 degrees, I was out all day with a bunch of buddies of mine then I ran into another friend who just bought a brand new '11 red 1198 with 0 miles for $16500.00 last week, this bike was in a warehouse that has been forgotten for 3 years lol! my friend just put 160 kms on it so far & he loves it...what a good score!
    [​IMG]

#11613 Sinister, May 12, 2014
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Sat in on a colleagues disciplinary today, not a fun experience at all. Also got my operation date for my knee, it's being done on 16th June

15. today I've mostly been having enough

• Like Like x 3
  16. Never mind.......soon be the weekend :upyeah:

17. Last time I was in one of those it was my own. Very low point, however after going through that I am now happier than ever and competing against them in the market place ! Very satisfying running my own business :) good luck with the knee op :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Me too, fuck 'em never have to worry about anything like that ever again!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Jacked my job in of 35yrs due to failure to agree on terms (wanted more time of for European track days)

Davy

• Like Like x 3
  20. Well I have just made some popcorn.

I say "made".......I actually stuck the bag in the microwave for a couple of minutes :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information