1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I did a tankful too.... Shame it was in the lawn mower and that was only enough to do half the grass in the back garden! Then gave a mini archery lesson to Nicky's bestest bud and her hubby and 2 kids.

2. Been a bit lazy today sat in the sun reading. I have mowed the lawn though in between hanging out washing.
    Now watching superpole :)

3. Did a tour of East Sussex backroads, used one tankful, pub lunch, perfect weather, perfect bike, called in to watch the Brighton Speed Trials for a couple of hours, touched 120 at one point. A good day.

4. Done 222 miles through the Yorkshire Dales mostly lost.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not bad for a first day riding:)

5. Where in the Dales did you get to?

6. We started from Skipton to Patley bridge and upto masham. Then we decided to head towards windermere and got lost near a village called crackpot haha

Was good fun with no general direction to aim for.

7. Best rides are always like that IMO :wink:

8. Went to get this little sweetheart from a rescue centre,

Lola.
    001.jpg 002.jpg

The rescue centre recon she`s a Beagle/Labrador cross. I`m not so sure, I think there might be some Lurcher in the mix.
    Whatever she is, she seems well suited to family life and my son is now back in the dog walking business.

No more drying the dishes for him, or so he thinks :wink:.

001.jpg

002.jpg

9. Drive to Salisbury (Old neighbours garage :biggrin:), car passed mot, back home, cup of tea then back downtown to buy beer and meat for BBQ, back home, nip downtown on the SS to get fuel for the Italian day in Swinedon tomorrow -

Come back an hour later. :upyeah:

BBQ & drinks in the back garden with a few mates, now chilling on the couch.

RESULT.

10. Stuck the Triumph up for sale. Fancy a change. The fuglystrada's staying for now.

11. She looks to have settled right in and looks happy!

12. She seems ok Anth.
    She`s a bit nervous but still very friendly, always wants to be with you.
    I came in this morning off nights and did wonder how I`d be greeted, was all good though, and no "little presents" in the middle of the floor :upyeah:.

We did look at a Staffy cross called Buster, he came barrelling into the room all waggy tail and excited, very friendly but like a Staffy version of the cartoon Tazmanian Devil :biggrin:. He knocked a display over and jumped all over the kennel maid when she got down on the floor, she suggested we look at Lola instead, pleased we did.

13. Managed another run just over 15K, the Cardiff half marathon is getting close so its panic training time, as i was running could hear all the bikes heading up towards Brecon, made the running even harder:(

14. rode (bicycle) 60 miles in the Italian countryside. Lovely. Off to a Bianchi model launch in a few minutes.

15. 115 miles round the Cotswolds/Warwickshire with my Dad on his new bike.
    Cream tea in Upton.
    Waiting for the husband to get back from mountain bike ride so he can set the BBQ on fire.
    Pondering whether a 748 is suitable to manoeuvre slowly with a dodgy back :-(

16. 2 and a half tank fulls :upyeah:

Riding fitness required

• Like Like x 1
  17. Done about 2 miles with the hoover:frown:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mine was the iron :-/
    Felt like 10 miles !!

19. Hells teeth Viv....10 mile with the iron......that's some laps of my trouser legs for me to get that far! :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Want me to do yours while I'm at it
    :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information