1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Hey , you starting a new career here? We've got some you can do if you want, Nicky hates ironing!!

2. Oh go on then :)

3. Sorry to break up the domestic bliss that's breaking out here but my news for today is I passed my first grade in karate today

Not bad for a fifty something starter with an arthritic back.

4. Hey congratulations :)

5. Well done mate, now I know who not to upset!

6. No bike at the moment as its on its way to almeria.made a wardrobe though .i hate flat packed furniture .took my daughter out for lunch and just finished filling the new wardrobe .going too chill now.strange being sat on your own when your used to a house full of people .:rolleyes:

7. Putting away a couple of beers to deaden the pain. We will have to see if I can move tomorrow :biggrin:

8. No worries Archer you could still run faster than me or shoot me with an arrow or 3 :wink:

9. Went to the Italian Motor day at Swindon Steam Museum, met Nelson & Hudbarrel there? :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ummmmmm JOTA. :biggrin:

More pics in the "Rideouts" thread

• Like Like x 1
  10. I like that much, wrong colour though! :upyeah:

11. Good ta meet cha...:upyeah:

12. Tis a red one, the unrestricted version? :biggrin:

13. Indeed! :smile:

Always humoured by how the Guzzi & Duke owners avoid each other? :biggrin:

14. did 100 miles+ today in the nice sunshine.
    over holmfirth round to glossop and onto snakespass to sheffield then ended up in skemanthorpe. didnt see one ducati in the last two days of riding:frown:

15. :biggrin: lol, I've seen that debate too many times!

16. :biggrin::biggrin:

yets@makeyourselfatarget/herewegoagain

17. Rode to Donnington. Watched bike racing. Rode home. Cleaned and put away bike. Showered. Laid on sofa, watching tv. Got bollocked for laying I'm sofa and watching tv instead of making something to eat, having assumed my slave (read wife) would make me something when she got in from visiting her mother. Sulked for being told off.

18. Bet you wished you'd gone to go get cake instead Toro?

19. Well done you! My 9 year old got graded in June he now has his black tags and is going for his yellow belt, he's very good and I was quite suprised at how much he has learnt in a few months, it's the one thing that he really loves and works hard at, he hates football (yay!!) but karate is his thing!! ......who do you train with?

20. I also went to Donington and guess what the Mrs first words were ?? what you cooking for dinner ,seems that we have become the slaves?

I sat in the infield at redgate with my back to the track , watching the big screen during the 848 race ,it sounded awesome when they came by :biggrin:

#1260 oddbod, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
Do Not Sell My Personal Information