1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Yeah I've been exactly the same EL T and my head is mashed now.......Oh no I've done now't and it's the Carling that's mashed my head.

I had to do some training for Cyprus

2. What training and why? Or do they just make you train to enter the country now? :eek:

3. Well today has been spent mostly cleaning and tidying up ready for our Oz visitor who's coming for a good old fashioned English roast on Sunday.

4. Will you be clothed? Or are we talking spit roasts here?? :upyeah:

ps. Yes I need to spout smut tonight to stop my head explodingafter the day I've had :tongue:

5. Fig has been mostly drinking again.

Don't expect an apology.

• Like Like x 1
  6. El T I'm going to have to disappoint you. As she's old enough to be my gran it's fully clothed and definitely no spit roast!!!

7. Just training my body and conditioning it for the excess alcohol it's going to receive.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Have a great holiday :)

9. Aren't you going with him? :wink:

10. I wish :-(

11. The Four predictably breezed its MOT yesterday - to be fair the works that needed doing was more air back in the tyres? :smile:

Up early this morning, new steering rack gaiter on the car...

Pull the SS out of the garage and give a it a once over:

Two blobs of oil underneath the clutch cover. :eek::rolleyes:

Pull the cover off, plates look pretty "moist", bike has now fried ANOTHER engine seal, the big mahuda behind the clutch basket? Fantastic.

Just about to tax the Four online and take it for a Sunday blap, at this rate I will be selling the SS and keeping the Four, wont have ANY guilt at all...:mad:

12. are you sure its not the o rings and small seal on the clutch pushrod lve had more of those go than the clutch one exactly none in a decade
    Steve B

13. As I said in another thread I finally got my arse in gear around 10am after having had a shit nights sleep.

I managed to tidy the garage, and found stuff I thought I'd somehow lost. Also sorted a pile of stuff/parts from previous bikes which I'll put on eBay in due course.

I then put up a letterbox for my attractive and single next door neighbour.

Then I took a bootful of crap to the tip.

I then cleaned the bike and put it away in its nice and tidy home :smile:

Jumped in the shower and then laid on the sofa to watch the GP whilst scoffing a light lunch.

I feel as though I've been very industrious indeed. No doubt I will go to heaven because of today :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Meanwhile, I got lashed.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Pmsl ... John Wayne Bobbit wasn't do please with that!

16. Peed off .... Wanted to ride and I can't .
    Had a bad flair up this week of this stupid arthritis I got diagnosed with.
    Basically bollocks all your tendons .
    Then it causes an eye disease.
    This week I had an onslaught of junk floating in my eyes (!can still see fine)
    Then pain in my eyes then migraine then glitter.
    !I was told to get to A&e .. I waited a day.
    2 gps later was told get straight up to emergency.

I didn't think it was serious .
    Got treatment and trying to rest.
    Now have to really take note as it can make you blind.
    So no more ignoring it for me.
    Having to accept I now am going to have to stop sometimes and now under care of eye department.
    Hoping for steroid injection this week as it makes me feel like super woman for a bit!
    The sun kills my eyes at moment .

If I was a dog .........
    Will beat this
    crap as no intention of ending up a blind cripple.

17. Get well soon!

18. Decide to Phone Direct.Gov and get tax for the Four after in a similar display to a zoophiliac Eskimo, the Doocat blew another seal... :rolleyes:

Find that like the website, the phone line is ALSO down for "maintenance"... :mad:

Sulk. Go shopping in Tesco - not quite the same? Safely assume that next weekend, with two working bikes it will be raining... (Sulk rating Defcon 3)

Decide to have a rummage in the 400/4 spares box and find a LOT of rare & desirable parts to go on ebay after it has sold... :upyeah:

19. I stacked wood.

I was delivered 5 m3 of wood for the winter and it all has to be put in the woodshed. But not just chucked in - it has to be stacked like a jigsaw. This is time-consuming and tiring and non-zen. You have to think about each bit and how to fit it in the wall. You can't help feeling like a child trying to force pieces into a puzzle which clearly don't fit. Repeat for about 1'500 pieces.

I started with this:

[​IMG]

Made this:

[​IMG]

And ended up a happy bunny with this:

[​IMG]

Another day I didn't get to ride my bike. Sob! Wail!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Packed my bag ready to go to almeria .heading down to exeter tomorrow ready to fly out Tuesday .:) .

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information