1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Morzine in Jan..........busmans holiday :smile:

2. Bit of a pity to go to Morzine and only used dry slopes.... :biggrin:

3. Yet another hospital visit, this time for Nicky's ultrasound on her shoulder, only for them to confirm it is a frozen shoulder ( already knew that), nice lunch at Tabnabs ( small restaurant in the village of Mattishall, worth a visit if you're in the area), followed by a meeting with my tier2 manager about my sick leave ( 98 days so far) and confirmed I should return to work on 8th of October if all goes well with the jab. Now home with my feet up, thinking is it too early to have a beer, or should I stick to coffee?

4. ugh, more eye drops. And a massive panic when I looked out of the window to see the roof of the RR had been left open all night in the pouring rain.

Dried everything off and took it round the block to check it when the dash lit up like the Starship Enterprise and the sunroof declined to close! Brown pants moment. By the time I had got to the LR garage, the sunroof had decided to close but still in Starship mode. Booked it in (a new computer is £1,000 for the unit, plus fitting) and the lights went out : ) But the air suspension control was still erroring. Took it round the park, heater set to 30 degrees and the suspension returned!
    Lesson learned.

5. Archer, have a beer. PM is beer time.

6. Went into Sheffield to get some bits for emm on the yam on race tecs !!! Do not use these tyre in the wet!!!!!!!!! Made of rubber my arse ....... Constructed of 3ply eel that's been left in a bucket of Ann summers lube over night !!!! I'm now a little more grey than before .........

• Like Like x 1
  7. We are just making cakes :)

8. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348688641.531265.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348688641.531265.jpg

9. Took my dog to the vets this evening. She's not been eating for several days now and has lost a lot of weight. They have kept her in for observations and tests tomorrow. Bless her she's nearly 15 years old now, but we are keeping our fingers crossed.

10. Been in the office. Skyped with a Mexican in Bulgaria. Redesigned some literature. Went to a seminar. Came home. Had egg and chips for tea. Watched BSB from the weekend, and tonight's Corrie. Now laid in bed on my iPad whilst SWMBO is watching Grand Designs.

11. Cycled Honister Pass. That is one steep climb, the bike kept wanting to wheelie.

12. Went to an interview in London.

13. last night ran a PB half marathon, 3rd practise half in 5 days. less than 3 weeks to the Cardiff half now.

14. Can you make them build one near the South coast please :upyeah:

15. Can you get someone to pay for one? :smile:

ps - this is one we built in France

#1557 El Toro, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  16. Bunch of people I know went to Belgium on thier bikes at the weekend, two of them on 749s

17. There was talk of an indoor slope being made in Basingstoke, but talk is cheap...

18. Suns out! Trying to decide whether to take the Four out for one last ride before the bloke comes round to pick it up? Heart says do it, or you never will again? Head says keep it in the garage or you might drop it. :frown:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information