1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Watched moto gp then went to the pub to drown my sorrows as my mate lost his fight against cancer at 8/15 this morning age 60.
    Steve

2. Awww no :-(
    Thinking of you

3. Sorry to hear that. Thoughts go to you and his family and friends.

4. Bloody hell Fig. Was that Charlton Lane dump? I was there shortly after that.

5. Had a hectic weekend following my registration on Ukmonster.co.uk after one of the members bust his engine open after snapping his chain at a trackday? Another forum member found my case savers on ebay & they were raised as a Very Good Idea! Dukedesmo pointed out the posts & I was then subject to Many Questions...

I normally sell like 3-4 a week? This weekend, Saturday & Sunday, I have made and sold SEVEN. :eek::biggrin:

God help me when my Ti sheet turns up this week & I start making those, it will be like Lord of the rings, lol :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  6. :frown: RIP

7. Have you been to Fat Mamma's for some scran yet?

Or try The Muse....but it's a bit out the way....

8. No, Martyrs lane, Woking. You had to be there, it was the funniest thing I've seen in years:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sat at home waiting impatiently for my new Multi12s to arrive on the 'Riders of Bridgewater' van. Pity about the weather!!!

10. Might go and pick up my lovely new engine this afternoon :)

11. That's both of us having new toys to play with today!!:upyeah:

12. I've been to Manchester and Kendal :smile:

13. Got up extra early for work as I had 3 new members of staff starting today. Peeing with rain, bike doesn't start, had to get a lift and ended up being late. Left the battery on charge and when I got home tonight it seemed ok. Then I logged onto the forum and got told off for saying 'dope'

• Like Like x 1
  14. That's super sick man :upyeah:

15. Sat about all day...waiting for an exhaust for my van to be delivered....so remind me why I paid for next day delivery again? :frown:

16. Bought a new pair of boots, got rained on going there (chichester) and back

17. I had my first day back at work since August, new uniform and new job role while I'm waiting for and then recovering from my hysterectomy :)

18. I don't think I can top that, Cooknick.

I worked today. Again. Live to work, work to work. Work work work.

Guess who needs some time off work?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information