1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what plans have you got for the bank holiday weekend?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by El Toro, Aug 19, 2012.

1. I can't be down there but I know Hedingham quite well. I used to work for a company that had its head office there (of all places), so I used to spend a lot of time there, and used to stay at the Bell Inn in Clare in Suffolk :smile:

2. Cadwell on the Monday are you riding with us El T?

3. Lets plan on that but I'll need to confirm with you and butch on Sunday if that's ok? :smile:

4. I arrive on the IOM that day. Might have a quick spin around the TT course, if it opens up after racing :)

5. Yep no problems!

6. A wedding in Reading, eh ...... watch out for the Great Unwashed ........... :eek: Yes, it's THAT weekend (and some of my brats will be amongst them...)

Me and Mr SC are off to the Moscow Raceway to watch World Superbikes: *ta-dah!*

I've got me "Free the Pussy Riot Three" t-shirt ironed and ready :biggrin:

7. Nowt I suspect, probably just watch the box

Oh I do have to go to the salvage yard to remove any unbroken extras off my multi, just trying to organise a lift and someone to give me a hand

8. Off to Cadwell Sunday and Monday :cool:

9. Matt we're up mon matey catch you up there ..... Tel what's ya plan?????

10. ye good mate :upyeah:

11. Will be at the V twin rally at Fordenbridge fri sat sun and mon on the Guzzi

12. Cadwell on Monday

13. Work and waiting for the 1st of september

Rich

14. I'll be in the Czech republic having a beer or twenty:upyeah:

15. Not going to work. That's all I need from this bank holiday thank you :upyeah:

16. Duke - Plan so far is to meet up with you and go to Cadwell Monday. But I'll know better on Sunday and so will confirm then if that's ok. :smile:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information