1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solo Corse Imola V Race Glove

Discussion in 'Solo Corse Racing' started by nogaromill999, Apr 4, 2012.

1. you will have to crash test them a bit more then ... and not at home at 5mph ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. What gains in BHP/Top speed could I expect from wearing these gloves?

3. None Gav, but as they are red they are quicker than yellow ones.......Lol..

4. As promised.
    Having used Nogs Solo Corse gloves since 2008, they were so comfortable that you never knew they were on, obviously after a good break in period. We negotiated a deal where I could have a pair of the new Imola V gloves at an attractive price, (services rendered that kind of thing).
    I had used them at Snetterton in May, but they were new and just not as comfortable to race with out of the box, I knew I had them on.
    Since then I have put them on around the house and been on the road bike and they are now broken in and I love them. I used them at the 2 day meeting at Anglesey, but only in the dry, as they are just too nice to get wet and reverted back to my old faithfuls.

At Oulton Park last weekend I used them again for qualifying it was dry.
    I thought the little finger being held to the adjacent finger maybe a problem, but it isn’t. The stitching is quality and the Velcro cuffs are easy to fasten and you know you have good protection just by fastening them to your wrist.
    He tells me they are made from bats and gizzards and things but in truth they are a joy to wear and bloody stylish as well.

I want to keep them looking good so it will be a while before I use them in the wet, it’s just nice having the choice of two pairs that fit the bill for me.

5. David,you could improve the photos with some nice sulo bins as a backdrop,preferably in grey(the fastest colour)and i think capacity is 400 litres?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Doggy style too,I hope they are using protection,honestly the youth of today!

7. Well nearly 3 months after i bought these gloves, i finally got to try them out today ( i fell off and broke my wrist before i even got to wear the gloves in May) and they are without doubt the best gloves i have ever used.

Comfy from the very first ride, don't need much in the way of breaking in at all but still with loads of armour and protection.

Don't waste money on big name brands, kids, when you can buy these superior gloves for less money.

8. Well i have been using these gloves for a few weeks now and all i can say is there is no need to spend money on anything else. They really are a fantastic pair of gloves. All the feel you could want yet they still feel like they will protect you more than any other glove you could buy.

9. Its taken us 6 years to perfect the design.....but hopefully we're not far off now.......Glad you like them Simon.....

10. are you sure I can't have a black pair??

11. Not this year Jerry.....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information