1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spotted: Sheds

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Advikaz, May 15, 2022.

1. I guess this may have been used in a carnaval or similar.
    Still worthy of a mention.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Crumbs, chief!

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. upload_2024-1-31_9-48-31.png

Vauxhall M4 Competition

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. I imagine that as you know what Fake Taxi means, you’re also very familiar with the concept of shame yourself :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I went way beyond shame years ago. o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. This one parked in the same place for over two years now down in the Bognor Regis location........sorry if i have loaded it already.:thinkingface:
    20240130_150333[1].jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Were you falling over when you snapped that? :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. upload_2024-2-3_12-46-37.jpeg
    I’m sure Burberry are delighted at the free advertising.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. That type of shot is known as a “Dutch angle”, you philistine. XH is the Tarantino of tin tops, the Kubrick of cabriolets, the Spielberg of sports cars. He is, all told, an auteur of the art of the automobile, if you will. :cool:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Nope it was James the chauffeur that was snapping away with his camera for me.:cool:

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Hope the handbrake is on!

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. I used to think they were quick cars in their day.

13. Before my generation that period, mine was the hot hatches, so chalk and chesse i guess.

14. I can make an enquiry if you would like purchase, but this doesn't include delivery.

15. Me too, I had the 2500 with overdrive, probably shit by modern standards

• Like Like x 2
  16. The old man had the previous, 2000 Mk1 with an auto box, and although not quick as such given a long enough road it could gather it skirts up well and bomb along in quiet comfort. I remember the rear leather seats getting too hot in the summer to sit on when wearing shorts.

And for some reason I also remember it's registration that I now use for many passwords.

17. always liked that car, even prefer it to a Stag. Went to look at a few in the day but never owned one.

18. All I can remember about the 2.5 is they were used by the Surrey traffic police in my 70s youth and I hated the sight of them. They were white cars with a side-panels red stripe - meant we called them jam sandwiches.

Yes, they're deep in my memory...o_O

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information