1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spotted: Sheds

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Advikaz, May 15, 2022.

1. IMG_6926.jpeg IMG_6924.jpeg

A SAAB fucking limousine seen on the M40 this afternoon. In the name of God, why? :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Five minutes with a rattle can would be a vast improvement.

3. .

IMG_8418.jpeg

IMG_8419.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 4
  4. They did one on salvage hunters classic cars looked fabulous. wouldn’t have it in white though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Depends on how well he can handle a can.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. 280zx Datsun, cool motor for its day :upyeah: now, in reality decades later, how much different does a Porsche Panamera look :thinkingface:??
    I had the original 240Z back in the day, had the time of my life, it was a right “ manny-fagnet “ ;)
    Wish I still had it, worth a fortune now!

• Like Like x 2
  7. My Fathers friend owned one from new.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 240s and 260s were the better car than the 280... ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I’ve had umpteen Zs. One 240Z, a couple of 260Zs and more 280ZXs than I can count, including a turbo 2-seater with a radical wide arch body kit that wouldn’t be out of place in this thread. I would say it had 300bhp on tap, but taps produce something immediately, whereas the lag on that beast was so bad that I may as well have had to apply for horsepower in writing, which with very little weight, a short wheelbase, 1970s spec suspension and a chassis that was only designed to handle half that power and a quarter of the grip from the 275 section tyres, made wet roundabouts an eye opening experience when all the horses suddenly arrived at the same time! :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. One badge says “280Z” and the other one says “280ZX”, but it’s definitely the latter. You can tell by the rear lights and rear bumper. Also, IIRC, Datsun never imported the 280Z into the UK.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Spotted on Martyrs Ave Crawley, favoured street of residence of convicted child murderers and suicide bombers....

IMG_20240711_182519.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
  12. There’s a lot to unpick from that photo……

• Like Like x 1
  13. That is absolutely fabulous, although I should say 'they are' as I can see another contender behind the bins. Perhaps a pick up of some description :thinkingface:

14. That is tremendous. And a genuine wild one, rather than that farmed rubbish cribbed from the internet

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I was on my cycle to/from work and noticed it last week.
    Today I kept an eye out for it and screeched to a halt and whipped the phone out to capture it in its glory.
    I noticed the other shed behind it but didn't fancy hanging about in my lycra to investigate.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Surprised the new Ford “Capri” isn’t on here. What a fkn fraud that is?
    Gone are the days of poor man’s Porsche.
    It’s a fugly electric monstrosity! My old man will be turning in his grave at the new concept.
    I mean really Ford, what an opportunity missed to create something special for that moniker.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. I just had a look online and it's a fucking school-run-mum eleccy SUV. WTF were Ford thinking?!?!

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information