1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spotted: Sheds

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Advikaz, May 15, 2022.

1. I was thinking Mk1 Golf.

2. No, definitely an Alfetta GTV.

3. Good stuff dude...:punch:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Don't get me wrong, I do love me a Gixxer, I currently have a K5 Thou, I've had numerous others too, still on the lookout for an original '85 Slabby, but, the SRAD looks good from the front, not soo good from the back, it looks like it was designed by Marty Feldman

• Like Like x 1
  5. :thinkingface:

6. “…then you realised there were no hips and she disappeared as her waist, backside and thighs were all the same tube.”

Fantastic :laughing:

However…..you are utterly misguided about the SRAD, which is a hideous and bulbous two-wheeled land-whale akin to a motorised manatee that has somehow dragged itself ashore. Incredibly, its owners, a demographic not noted for their ability to breathe through their nostrils, much less their aesthetic sensibilities, managed to make them even less appealing by draping them in all manner of tawdry tat such as iridium screens, fake carbon indicators and blue anodised footpegs. :yum

#947 Zhed46, Sep 4, 2024
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2024
    • Funny Funny x 5
  7. I must say this thread has brought out some fine English chaps.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Punctuation is everything, some of us are Welsh

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Thread drift.....Aiiiiiiiiii...:cool:
    upload_2024-9-4_15-25-29.png

• Funny x 6
    • Like x 1
    • WTF x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  10. @Sev @The Royal Maharaja @Zhed46 ,and at everyone else too, there is a common saying.....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Or, as I like to put it....

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder :joy:

Just so we are clear, I fully agree with the captivating words of Zhed46 :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  11. One of my school teachers had the saloon version in the early 70s. All of us yoofs just laughed as the front tyre rubbed the bodywork as he drove it out of school. Poor sod!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Not spotted and not four wheels but deserves its place imo

IMG_9233.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  13. I quite like that o_O

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Maybe...but you've got a long way to come back for dissing the square headlight 900ss....;) (Jul 30, 2024.... I'm not bitter :joy:)

I've always liked the "art cars" and often thought about if a motorbike would work in the same way...:upyeah:

#956 The Royal Maharaja, Sep 6, 2024
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2024
    • Funny Funny x 4
  15. I saw a carby 900ss in the wild the other week (Old St roundabout in London) and I must say it looked a lot better in the tin/plastic and with a rider on it that they do in pics, so I’m more agnostic than I used to be.

• Like Like x 2
  16. IMG_2660.jpeg IMG_2659.jpeg IMG_2658.jpeg & it sounded like an un silenced Massey Ferguson :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information