V2 Sprocket Sizes

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by aviating cud, Mar 5, 2022.

1. I have owned 2 Ducati’s a Hypermotard 796 and a monster 1200 which I currently ride.
    Both were to highly geared for everyday use.
    I went up 2 on the rear and down 1 on the front on the monster.
    Gained about 500rph @70mph. I have never had the bike flat out so any top end speed losses are academic.
    The bike is so much more useable in traffic, and a bit quicker off the mark.
    I have done 8k on the chain and no signs of wear, I also have a scottoiler fitted.

2. New parts arrived today. -1 on the front +1 on the rear all sitta with sitta carrier and an erv chain C829B8A9-F69F-47C8-94CF-22B8CBDD28BC.jpeg

3. Looks nice. -1 F +1 on the rear might be a tad much for somewhere like Snetterton, but will be good nearly everywhere else from memory. Now you have the carrier though it's easy to change if needs be. I do miss my Ducati bling I have to say :sob:

4. Plus I’ve saved nearly 1000 grams in weight so the diets off

5. Have you got rid of your v2? It had plenty of bling when I saw it last year‍♂️

6. Got rid of it last year. Racing this year so bought something more economical and available for parts etc. Miss it though. The duke definitely gives you that special feeling!

7. What are you racing this year? I don’t suppose you have any of your track parts for sale?

8. Zx6r - Assume you mean my Duke track parts. They went with the bike unfortunately. Got plenty of 180 scubs though :joy:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information