1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SS Gallery

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Ha! It's a Nitron that I picked up. We'll see how it goes. How's the refurbished Hyperpro working out?

2. Passed MOT OK, despite a slight weep from the main body..........its from the threads........when they rebuild, they fill them completely so they overflow as they are assembled, so oil gets hung up in threads and O-ring grooves........it eventually drains out.

Despite getting some info from Hyperpro on preload, I have set it a bit too hard (maybe I have lost weight) so on the country roads it is a bit bumpy, but on A roads etc, it is hard but comfortable.............and I don't like soft suspension anyway.

3. Went over to Moto Italia on sunday as it was their open day. Had a blast on a Panigale and a Diavel. Nice bikes but they made me appreciate the charms of my 750ss. Managed to get this nice pic while I was there.:smile: IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. Ooooo I like this picture :)

5. Bike with new slipper - yet to test though :smile:

Watercooled-Madness - Copy.jpg

Watercooled-Madness (1).jpg

• Like Like x 8
  6. Only had her a couple of weeks :)

Hi all, having just re-joined the ranks of Ducati riders after a few years riding "other" makes, I thought I'd post a piccie of my latest aquisition:

[​IMG]

Only had her a few weeks so still in the process of tarting up. So far I've added the stainless Viper cans, pipercross filter and power commander, slightly raised adjustable clip-ons (as I'm a short-@rse) and generally tidied her up.

Constructive comments welcome :biggrin:

Muzzer

• Like Like x 4
  7. Hi Muzzer
    Very nice indeed - enjoy :upyeah:

8. Very nice, like the Biposto style seat

9. Here's one of mine following reassembly (still missing the custom carbon/titanium mirrors and bar ends). It started out as a (US-spec) '96 SS/SP but has had a few bits bolted on over the years.
    P6040725-s.jpg

P6040725-s.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. New front discs I assume LOL

11. So Saturday I decided I would go out and do something a bit different, I decided to go on an excursion.
    1780 foot above sea level
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Quite frankly looked like a mentalist, green lane on a Ducati in a onesie, carbon fibre lid etc, surprisingly good off road on gravel and on mud, even through the puddles, the only thing I didn't get Is the guy who stopped to speak to me and ask me if I was selling it.....yes I have ridden my Ducati off road, down a gravel track, through a muddy forest, over a ford to take pictures of it to sell.

Wondering where my next excursion may be

• Like Like x 1
  12. Great photos Pits, your bike looks a million dollars, I love the ie styling

13. My Unexpected 750ss

Well here's some pics, but no bin, sorry.

New Image.jpg

Duke 2.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  14. looks good, it a final edition by the looks of the decals

15. My little 600 / 750 rebuild / restore project is on the home stretch! just awaiting fresh tyres, exhausts chain/sprockets and a new sprocket cover :) Then to fit the fairings and we are done :) (well, until I see something else to add to it like the dual disc conversion )

baby duke 2.jpg

16. What seat unit is that? I need one!

17. garage.jpg
    In her new home being stripped for winter :) and the changes are afoot

garage.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  18. Spatially envious.

19. Nice shed! :upyeah:

20. Thats an impressive man cave you have there

Do Not Sell My Personal Information