1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SS Gallery

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Thankyou, at the time I had never before owned a brand new bike.

It's still looking good, had a little nip & tuck tho. (who said tarts handbag?) The full fairirng bike is my on going injection project.
    IMG_2959.jpg

IMG_2959.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Oh ! didn't realise you still had it ......... if you want some cash to fund your new project you know where to come :wink:

3. Mine enjoying the first of this years lovely weather...

image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  4. Ducati 750 Sport 2001 - S.Manchester

Ducati.jpg

5. I want to add a pic of my dry 750, but can't from my phone. 48,000 miles!!

6. ducati 005.jpg 08-05-08 My Duke.jpg When 1st purchased and in France with termis and screen added. Still loving it 7yrs down the line

ducati 005.jpg

08-05-08 My Duke.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. My 1990 Supersport

IMAG0546.jpg IMAG0547.jpg IMAG0548.jpg

Out for a ride through the Pigroot (State highway 85) in Otago, late afternoon in April.
    Bike runs 41mm FCR's on Malossi manifolds with open Malossi bellmouths. The pipes
    are alloy and weigh about 1 pound each. Dyna 3ohm coils, modified fuel tank holding
    an extra gallon over stock with external fuel pump. Marchesini rims, Ohlins shock, '97 dash.
    Shorai 18Ah dry cell battery saved 4kgs weight up front. Cable clutch mechanism
    designed and made by yours truly. Good fun, I love it, even though it beats me up every time I ride it :biggrin:

IMAG0546.jpg

IMAG0547.jpg

IMAG0548.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  8. Two pictures, one is when I got her and the other is a few weeks ago. The first is when I got her, notice the indicator hanging off and the second is after I degreased the engine ready for painting. She is warts and all:upyeah:

DSC00063.jpg

WP_000147 (2).jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. And when did you change the rear shock.....or did you just paint the spring?

Seeing as how most on this page show half clothed SSss, here's mine again

AL

ALs bike 3.jpg

10. imagine how much better that would look on your stands Al :upyeah:

11. Well heres my freshly restored , 1992 SL MK1 #110 , Dynojet Stage 2 , Full Skorpion race system Dyna mini coils , Taylor HT leads , Baines Racing twin oil coolers, Arias high comp pistons, Steve Bailey Frame brace and rearset adapter plates.
    Next on the shopping list 600ss flywheel (being machined by Steve Bailey) and Ignitech ignition sytem. RH side BW.jpg LH BW.jpg

RH side BW.jpg

LH BW.jpg

#171 sim900sl, May 10, 2013
    Last edited: May 10, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Thats very nice indeed :upyeah:

Also, sheck your PMs - message re tank

13. No I changed the shock back to original, I still have the blue one its a Quadrant. The fairings are not original as the have the gold writing on them instead of the black, silver, white. I did notice that there seems to be a lack of fairings in the pics, must have been cheaper to buy when new. I think the two of them will look good together al, when I manage to get to the stage of being able to use it, can't wait to see what brakes next!!

14. Don't compare my decals to the OEM stuff...........

AL

15. wouldn't dream of it:-]

16. My carby '95

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. I should think not...........Mine are just chap and nasty aftermarket rubbish....not laquered, because every so often, I get fed up with decals and take them all off....

18. Gosh, doesn't the camers flatter?

Bristol Italia 2013 028.jpg

..... just check out the graphics, for a start!

I would say that it goes better than it looks but since it started vibrating and feeling pretty flat last Sunday I can't.

Bugger ......

Bristol Italia 2013 028.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. I could do with taking all the paint off and starting again. I did save this bike from being broken, should have know what I was getting in too!! Wanted a dry 750 and they don't come up too often and this one was only in Romford so not too far to travel.

20. In that case, here's mine again. :biggrin:

401825_10201163715445090_665433774_n.jpg

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information