1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strictly Come Dancing - Who will win ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by johnv, Dec 21, 2013.

1. I like the Spohie woman, but whenever I see her dance, I keep thinking of Marina from Stingray

stf02.jpg

stf02.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. sort of let you down slowly then :rolleyes: - I had an early piano teacher like that

3. You'll be talking knitting patterns next.:rolleyes:

4. I pressed the thank not like - blame it on the medicinal baileys and brandy

Back on track - not going to be able to get this image out of my mind later - lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Did you mean "her time and my money"? Or was she actually paying you ...

6. I'm strangely aroused....:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  7. You are strangely aroused by a plastic figure yeah high.

Horatio, the doctor will be right over.

8. At the risk of being branded a queer fag, anyone but Natalie. She had professional training at acting School so she has an unfair advantage in my book.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Who cares......

10. Too busy watching X factor on ice.

11. They have all received a fair amount of professional training by now. Why should this be an issue ?

#32 johnv, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  12. Natalie is the best dancer and should win but she won't, the final is judged entirely on public votes.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Obviously quite a few......

14. And rightly so. She messed with Tyrone :mad:

15. So far Natalie is the best dancer, I don't warm to her but she gets our family vote

16. Told you. And I'd still hit it :upyeah:

17. Post 7

Told ya

18. Natalie had training to a professional standard at drama school. The others started from scratch.

It's a bit like Shaky turning up for Desmo Due

19. I thought that was all about ex wannabe racers big fish small pond……..class b was for the new bees….:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information