1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sun 8th

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Mr. Bradders, where do you suggest as I don't know the motorcycle meeting points down your way except GoodWood and Loomies.
    Give me a postcode and about an hour and I'll be there (subject to local law enforcement).

2. want to put some miles in? i will meet you at the welly.

3. Might take longer than an hour

4. And where is "at the welly"?

5. tyndrum. near glencoe.

6. bring yer passport. ;)

7. At first I thought you'd made up those two words... It's North of North and if I remember my schooling you've got still got wolly elephants and glaciers up there....something like North of the Wall in Game of Thrones :p

8. pretty much. joking aside it's the stags you have to avoid, a wee tip if touring up here dont worry about the first one that crosses in front of you it's the one that will almost definitely be right behind it that will get ya.

9. May be needed after the referendum

• Like Like x 1
  10. Been back half hour. Hardly touched a main road.

11. 5 Hours riding, just got back, all back roads and a few unavoidable A-roads, 216 Miles, 43.5MPH average and 41.4MPG and a tank and a 1/2.
    Lovely steak burger. Nearly got taken out twice, people pulling onto large roundabouts and not seeing me.
    I think my diet may be working :(

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information