1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That copper got away with it then...?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by funkyrimpler, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Yeah what he said with lots of hotheaded swearing in a calm soldier like surgical precision ....... And if you don't like it I'll nailgun ya face .........:eek:........:biggrin:

2. ...and, BTW, I was inside the BoE while the demonstrations were on. I saw at first hand the stress that the Police were under and can understand how this tragic event could happen. The Policeman who killed Tomlinson was clearly not suited to crowd control or maybe to the stressful environment he was put into.

He attacked the guy, but his chain of command were equally culpable for putting him into that situation without recognising his violent tendencies.

3. Yeah but it wasn't that some of them really were expressing unpopular or provocative views though Jerry there were just getting nasty toward one another!! The difference is general views expressed in your own opinion which following posts respect the opinion of the person and reading a thread of everyone's views that you can nod and say hear hear that man or silently to yourself ummm I don't really agree with that but tbh this thread just got bitter and twisted toward individuals hence why some have said come on calm down lads! So in my opinion it hasn't been a proper discussion it's just been damn right vile to people!

Pixie:
    Awarded Discussion Ender July 20th 2012!!!!

4. Maybe if you PM'd the person you have 'grief' with outlining your 'differences' then they'ed have recourse to defend their view/opinion without you feeling the need to shout them down with your displeasure on open forum. Or contact the moderators and have that persons views excluded because you don't agree with them.

As for my own gentle 'sparring' I make no apology nor ask for any that was given in return, it's a forum, emotions sometimes run high with differing opinions, and in some cases, a little 'baiting' for which I'm inclined to do occasionally, generally only in fun. However, I'm not infallible.

No physical harm was inferred by/to me because I had an opposing/differing view than someone else.

It's an emotive subject, guaranteed to polarise opinions, if it gets a little ugly between members then it's up to the ones being ugly to rectify the situation between themselves. Or have the moderators step in and take what ever action is suitable. A little drastic wouldn't you say? Given that there was, initially, no threatening behaviour....

I think Funky should have the last word, but that's just my opinion .... :smile:

#84 Greyman, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  5. Depends if he's just had 6 pints. :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  6. That aint gonna happen women always have the last say!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. the copper had a lot of previous..over 10 previous in fact for aggressive behaviour, excessive use of force and bullying etc you know the sort...stick em in fancy dress with a tit on their head and they think they are somebody..wrong...he was/is a pussy..oh, and scum.

dude, from reading your posts, i think you'd have last word even if there was a fkn echo :wink:

• Like Like x 2
  8. He's got a turn of phrase has that Funky!

9. I think I have narcolepsy .........:cool: So what tyres are the best then ........

10. Red yellow or black
    Can I have the last word :-D

11. Yes Viv coz you's a woman innit!!!!

12. Not so sure I like your tone viv or your choice of tyre colour .... So I'm gonna hide behind my keyboard ... And when you come up belt you with a baton ..... Just an opinion of course

13. Awww I was only saying

14. You two are goin in the red room if you keep on about this last word..... Emm likes a good whacking with a sturdy baton! But thats for the [email protected] forum....

15. Will you behave yourself tut

16. Just sayin

17. I can see that ;-)

18. I'm thinking about buying an 1199 but i heard they are recalling them cos folks cant find a place to put the tax disc

19. You do realise this is a tyre thread right , consequently I've called the police .....

20. The forum police, or the style police?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information