1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That copper got away with it then...?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by funkyrimpler, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Afghan national police

2. You know what is so good about this thread ?

Self moderation and no abuse whatsoever!

Freedom of speech and no moderator picking sides and fueling the fire into a inferno!

Well done Rob :upyeah:

I for one expected this thread to be removed!!

And Red dukes are the fastest , yellow ones are custard!

3. OOps sorry better go start a new thread in Ducati Chat, Hang on a minute

4. Policeee can I have the last word :-D

5. what a nice colour

6. ​not good for your eyes i reckon

7. 'Someone' wants to find themselves in a real situation to know what it's really like, instead of mouthing off........my good mate lost his son in Afghanistan a short while ago.......my mate died a little a while later even though he had left the army.....

I'm not saying anymore...there's no need.

AL

• Like Like x 1
  8. I hope rob hasn't got a yellow bike coz there's every chance this thread will be removed imola!! But red are fasterer and yellow is more than custard it's like monkey sick!!!

9. FFS ..... Pissing contest ..... I lost my best mate too to an ied !!!!! And countless other good friends have been hurt and killed too , but what the fuck would I know , it's a bit hard to imagine someone bleeding out asking for there mum ..... Oh hang I was there ???? ..... 1987-2007 royal green jackets 2007 -2011 the rifles ..... Now for fuck sake stop bitching and ask me about tyres

10. Why's that then?

11. It was of interest this post, Then certain members have reduced it to purile nonsense. Typical, just to get the last word in.

#111 Cranker V2, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Yes, dear....:wink:

• Like Like x 1

13. If i put tyres on my bike will i get more miles per rim Butch ? Ya poof

14. Spoons you cock ........ Yes the will , but only if there maxxis supersluts ..... FFS rob just delete the tyre thread , peeps are startin to delaminate

15. Tomato purile is red so must be the bestererer

16. Didn't realise discussing ducatis and tyres was purile nonsense but what the feck would I know!!

17. Friday night. After closing time.

18. You did ask. No pleasin some people.

supersluts ? Do i av to go to essex to buy em ?

19. Well my excuse is smacked up on cocodamal, baclofen and setraline I don't have a closing time its 24hrs opening!!!

20. I'm in the middle of nowhere in Devon, no pubs in spitting distance and i rarely drink (alcohol that is)I'm even typing straight as proof occifer

Do Not Sell My Personal Information