1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 470Four Bike of the Year - 2012

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Rob, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Incorrect. Get your facts straight. I added the hugger. :smile:

2. Pull ya finger out Bailey!

RIP Dazza

3. Perfect, I couldn't think of a better choice and a worthy winner.

4. A worthy winner and a worthy sentiment with the trophy and its dedication - looking forward to meeting Desmohog in the near future (or donating to a charity of his choice)

PS - thanks to those who voted for my bikes.

Roll on next year!!

5. Brilliant idea.........The trophy, I mean.......and in added remembrance of Darren, I think it should be in stainless steel.

AL

• Like Like x 2
  6. Congratulations Desmohog, a remarkable bike you have there, and wonderful that Darren's memory will live on!

7. Congratulations to a well deserved winner. Nice sentiment for the trophy name as well.

8. The trophy will be made from one Darren's case savers with titanium adornments
    doing it now
    Steve

• Like Like x 5
  9. Im really glad thought is give you a little space Steve B .... Had not forgotten
    looking forward to seeing it .

the winning bike is lovely !

10. Great gesture. Well done :upyeah:

11. great idea

cool bike

:upyeah:ducati forum

12. Congratulations , nice idea of naming the award .:upyeah:

13. good decision -good work!

14. Excellent idea! Rather kicking myself for not having thought about it earlier, but great and very appropriate way to remember 470four.

Interesting winner as well.

15. Makes it all the more special
    :)

16. Don't forget to engrave DoooCat somewhere on it.

17. I'm definitely entering the fuglystrada next year.

18. Steve, if you need one Darren made I've got mine that I can take off? I'm guessing it was the last one he sent out :frown:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information