1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Anyone at Box tonight. I'm on the train home and assuming I'm just passing though a heavy shower.

2. I would say yes Rob but cutting it fine judging by yesterdays shutting up shop time. We ought to start hunting for a local 'late evening open' coffee bar with adequate parking maybe.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ok. You're right. Need to find a decent evening cafe that works.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm not out tonight - gotta strip out an old Enfield clutch.

Late night coffee bar sounds v good.

5. What about the services on the M25 at Cobham 24/7 Costa's slightly more expensive than Ryka's :upyeah:

6. Ace café ;). Late evening meets are fine by me you lazy bums can sometime ride down my side....

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Is there a sneaky way into the back of Cobham services without using the M25? Nearly all the services have a staff road from the local area that is handy if we want to avoid motorway blasts.

Lucazade makes a fair point and we could do the Ace through the roads to get there aren't much fun

8. nah, don't think it's an option :- Google Maps

what we need is a Sarf London version of the Ace.

9. The "Not so Ace" :)

10. yes! could be called 'The Joker'

11. Have you tried the oakdene cafe?
    Not south London but closest I can think of and a good crowd.

12. yes I have, when visiting a mate in Margate. Is that a local for you?

13. Not near Margate fella, it's Wrotham so near brands hatch.
    Used to be near but now closer to box :)

14. Actually, Oakdene Cafe is easy to find, straight along the A25 and then you're right there. Wednesday night is the big bike meet so could be a plan as Bury don't seem to be doing Bikers Night this summer.

15. didn't say it was near Margate though did I? ;) that's definitely the kiddie - don't know how far you go out on a run? but we dropped in on a trip that took in the Clifftop cafe and Rye before heading back to Margate.

16. i'm up for that one

17. I'll go with the flow, did the nuke run on sat and ended up in dymchurch after.
    Had a numb derrière but the chips by the sea made it worth :)

18. Bollocks, got a nail in my rear tyre after Sundays ride. It has only done 1300 miles!!!!!! another new S20R then.:Arghh:

19. I could go through there easy but then as it is basically same distance as Box will not bother to much hassle.

Somewhere in Richmond (Jerry's house?!)

20. Then sell current one to a courier for 50 hehe

Do Not Sell My Personal Information