1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Loomies for me also Loz, delayed by 'Binkiland' virus fighting - was introduced via bogus Adobe update. All gone now (phew)

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm at Loomies now, BLT heaven

3. The gang have arrived from the Chalet. :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424007270.415971.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm on my way to loonies, check out the new menu!

5. Great to meet everyone at Loomies, I enjoyed that!

Nice chat with Chris - he's so damned agreeable in person, not like the forum hooligan he pretends to be!

/run away

:)

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Did he show you his pickled veg collection ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I think I blinked and missed that! Did I miss out?

8. Good Day out, Thanks guys, oh and Plus 1 :) was good to put some faces to names, not that I will remember :(

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. A.K.A. tyres?

10. We heard you the first time?

11. I see the floods have returned!

12. R
    no but seeing as Chris is a very articulate he did mention on how he has won the largest courgette competition at the village fete, 3 years running, and his secret potions that he uses,I don't know how he gets the time

13. That's ok Steve lol

Didn't realise at 1st it was you riding quite spirited on the way back see ya soon

14. Still lost lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Gods ride out 10 bikes I think.

One of the Ducati's was falling apart and didn't have a tool kit man enough to do the job, so after looking under the seat of a Jap bike I found what was a tool kit that mended said Ducati, I have no idea why Honda or kawasaki need to supply a tool pack, I think I'll remove it so that the power to weight ratio is better lol good day out though done over 160 miles

16. Good job you had a tool kit, those bloody duc's fall apart on every occasion !,,,

17. I had the seat off when I got home, I found a toolkit in there, spanner couple of allen keys and a screw driver so I could have helped, Oh and thanks Pete for using my DP seat as a work top :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. PS

Was a good ride out and nice seeing you all again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I've just googled DP didn't know that was possible potting the pink and brown

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Divvy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information