1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Rain due down at Bury/Whiteways around 2pm, be ok till then.

2. Ok after as well it will not rain..... Also got my rain gear. It is cold here at box

3. might be out but still have the plague

4. Is there some kind of pandemic around Surrey? Chris, Pete, Martin who else is dying?

5. have the other two gone bubonic as well? the advantages of being on throwuppp. I reckon it must have been the MCN show - bet Rob has it as well

6. Rob is on an Indian he has bigger things to worry about. Are you coming can show you Rob's little Indian friend photo

7. believe me it's a nice invitation L as I would like to see Rob's squaw but will try and get better for next weekend. Hope someone turns up soon.

8. Use this week to learn how to use whatsapp on your phone

9. no thank you, it's more fun hearing via a member what has happened : )

10. Even more fun to be involved.....

11. nah.. will leave that for you youngsters

12. It's here to
    I have been poorly all week :(

13. Expose the weaklings to the cold, dark night at the top of Box Hill.
    In the morning we'll see what's what and who's who :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. what other fiendish experiments do have in mind for the earthlings Dr Lozingstein?

15. Chris, you are part of the control group. I can't exactly brief you on all this stuff, can I?

16. what was I thinking of..... but I can.. hint... surely Doctor??

[​IMG]

17. I assume you know what "using protection" really means?

18. I think so - here is an earthling donning a 'helmet' I believe?

[​IMG]

19. ^ somebody also mentioned a 'colon' so now i'm confused..

20. Was going to Box this morning, all I had to do was complete the oil change I started yesterday. I like to leave the oil to drain overnight, so yesterday after the Bury hill ride I undid an oil union, mistaking it for the drain plug as I was doing it by feel as my knackered neck isn't quite up to laying on the ground to identify the proper nut to undo.
    This morning I couldn't get the oil union bolt to engage with the thread so after 1/2 hour of frustration I decided to remove the fairing to enable better visibility. Eventually got the bolt back in, filled up with oil and realized there was a broken fairing lug that really needs attention, so no ride for me today!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information