1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Me and Peter are still at Roomies, Harry on his way.

2. See you there 1.30 onward

3. Stuart just arrived

4. Urban just arrived so will be later to Bury:Writing:

5. Sam Vince me now@ Bury

6. On my Tiger :)

7. Anyone going back to Box today?

8. Yeah...so I noticed! Went to get a cuppa and when I got back you'd scarpered!! Che cazza!

9. Yes Martin. ETA 3-3.30pm? The others, Pete, Chris, Harry & Phil just left for Bury. Pete & Chris will be back there laters..
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425219166.133949.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425219178.940026.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Now at Bury, where are you John?

11. Sorry Ricky looked for you to let you know.

12. Johns gone home Chris. We found it quite cold down there brrrrrrrr

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Was nice to meet you Sam. Putting faces to names. Hope you got back home ok

14. well that was a disorganised day if I ever saw! At least some hooked up at one place or another!!
    Saw 2 diesel bikes today!! Both owned by the same family :upyeah:
    Got home just before it really started raining.
    Harry did you mange to keep dry?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Good to meet you too Cupid. Good ride out but it was cold especially on the South Downs.
    Got back about 4. Roll on the Spring

16. Good to meet you crystal, good ride, glad you managed to dodge the idiot in the people mover.
    He can't have even looked. Talking of looking, I missed that Fizie at Box hill. Nice little job.

17. Yes mate got home in the dry.....good to catch up see you all next weekend

• Like Like x 2
  18. Definitely can't wait for it to warm up a bit.

19. Nice to bump into Steve (monster) at the Chalet before riding to Loomies & meeting up with the gang. Saw all again at Rykas (predictably) but not before I saw perhaps the strangest bike of the day at Newland's. Livery better suited to my Tiger me thinks [emoji4] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425233488.082296.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. And people call mine lairy decorated :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information