1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. You mean Message not the other.:p

2. Think he was out with John and couple of others, Saw Rob briefly at P&H this morning, He was off to Box but Gavin and me had already decided to get out to Loomies, Moto Rapido and then Bury Hill as Gav had never been there.
    Oh and never let him lead he has no sense of direction :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I must admit it was a surprise to me that Rob had come out, I'd always had my suspicions though!

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. I set 'em up....

5. You coming out tomorrow Chris?

6. Yes John for sure, will see you there unless a greater plan emerges.

7. I was intending to be visit Bogs Ill tomorrow but now I'll most likely be at Brands for the Thundersport meet, again.

Just sayin' :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Gona drag the yellow peril out after a long winter hibernation for us both, box for a coffee at 8.30ish then down to the Chalet for some brekkie with you guys and then out with you to Riverview

• Like Like x 5
  9. I'm out more tomorrow. Should be full surgical correction thereafter. Heading away from home to be at the Chalet for breakfast then on from there.

10. Happy ending as in?

[​IMG]

11. Chalet Café, Riverview, Six Bells, Devil's Dyke, Bury Hill & Rykas - we did 'em all. Good days riding [emoji4]
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425853269.016689.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  12. story 016.JPG story 017.JPG

Have your fares ready!!!!

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  13. story 018.JPG
    ' Did someone mention FREE TEA ? '

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. story 019.JPG
    Not forgetting ' The MODELS '

• Like Like x 4
  15. as you say Stuart, took in some sights. Good to see Merv out but not sure if we lost you or if you headed home.

16. My mate Chris has an identical model of Elephant but it's a different colour ...

• Like Like x 1
  17. i saw you at boxhill saturday morning i was on my new multistrada you was just leaving

18. They we're all amazed by the new scrambler

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information