1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Ohh you sound like a sweet loving lady....:D

2. I am sweet and loving how did you guess :)

3. Box lovely and sunny[/QUOTE]

Have been meaning to intro myself and say hello to the local Duke squad. I managed Bury and Newlands today and should have checked this forum first. Are you / anybody planning Box on Sunday if we get some decent weather?

4. If dry (big "if" methinks) we will be out and about

5. Accepted that the forecast isn't encouraging but I am hoping for a mid afternoon improvement at this point

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes should be at box for some time on sunday.
    Will post here to what time given the weather.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I ended up halfway to Loomies today before grabbing a coffee at Midhurst & heading back. Cross winds pretty strong. Might head straight to Ardingly tomorrow.

8. Ok don't forget about the clocks going forward tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  9. might be out for a quick cuppa tomorrow morning but plenty to do here still.

10. It's howling here. Looks better from 4pm tho. An evening cuppa maybe in order..

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. shame 'bout the weather but got loads done instead and now on target for MOT :smile:

• Like Like x 3
  12. It was a nice evening in the end but hardly any bikes. Extra light from clock changes was nice. Rykas still shut early though.

13. I did not get out after all!!
    weather was crap!!!
    god to see that you got out Stuart:upyeah:

14. just got in from Box - Pizza and coffee by moonlight : )

• Like Like x 3
  15. Have been meaning to intro myself and say hello to the local Duke squad. I managed Bury and Newlands today and should have checked this forum first. Are you / anybody planning Box on Sunday if we get some decent weather?[/QUOTE]
    If your local ish to Box keep an eye on here, were quite often at one if the venues above

• Like Like x 1
  16. Anyone off to OYB Aylesbury over Easter?

17. Hoping for sat..weather permitting:Watching:
    Don't forget next weekend for the open day (two days)..even if I have to ride the honda I will be there:upyeah:

18. Unfortunately I will be slumming it in Gran Canaria next weekend.

19. Oh no someone has too :)

20. So here I am back at Loomies, on the 750 cos it's just all to much for the 999. Might be zapping over to Bogs Ill later if I get inspired

Do Not Sell My Personal Information