1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Good to see you Merv. Lovely evening at Rykas :)

2. Would have stayed longer Stuart but had to get home for domestic duties
    Got a scrambler satzoomer, icon in yellow great little machine really easy to use.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429136068.984427.jpg
    We got buzzed by a para glider at sundown. He came down from the top of the Hill :)

4. who is out and about this weekend - Saturday morning - sunday mid moring/early afternoon??

5. I will be out in the morning prob up at Box for 10ish :)

6. Didn't make it out today - tommoro is a day off a lot of Racing on the box bsb Moto gp and wsb but I hope to be at box for 12 for a coffee

7. Been to Bogs, now back at Loomies. Met a good bloke called Pete with a mk1 Superlight, he also owns a tzr250. Great chat

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'll be at box 10/ 11 ish if anyone's about

9. I may be out to Newlands and possibly Box tomorrow - depending on a couple of other commitments.

10. Me not though.:(

11. Trying to achieve escape velocity here.
    Weather looks pants compared to yesterday (and next week) but I suppose it's all relative!

12. ^ no wot you mean - have to go home and fit two more clutch springs before venturing out as unfortunately have incurred slippage

13. Whats the weather like where you are Chris? It's sunny here, trying to determine what bike to take to Box.

14. It's half overcast and looks promising John, it's quite mild and at a guess I would say little chance of rain

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. good to see you two - clutch finished and off for another toodle

16. Enjoy!

Good to see you both, you and John. Great chat.

Watch out for blue, unmarked police bikes.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Made it to bury and no I didn't break down it was an R1

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. almost all teething problems done now - might have to replace sprag though.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information