1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. I must have missed you John, I was there also today around 12 ish.
    Have you finished using my abba stand bobbins yet?

• Like Like x 1
  2. When you get them back let me know Pete as you can then sort my bike out Ta

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. anyone up for a quick cuppa? apparently open until half 6 tonight and I need an excuse to try a bike out.

4. Pm sent Peter.

5. Which bike Chris???

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. didn't mean to tease - nothing new or exciting - only 851. Different plugs, different gearchange arm ratio, different rear brake lever position. Already for Brooklands tomorrow - will be the scruffiest Ducati there :smile: (but at least it goes ok)

7. Is anyone meeting at Rykas tomorrow morn to ride to the Italian vehicles show at Brooklands? 10-10.30? Brooklands Museum

8. would have done but going much earlier as can't stay that long - gates open at 8.30. There is another thread running on this S.

9. Ah, ok Chris. Might see you there.

10. I am at box hill for , time to be advised!! due to rain tomorrow for a ride to meet up with people at the goodwood breakfast club.

#5790 PeterT, May 2, 2015
    Last edited: May 3, 2015
  11. I hope it's not pissing down as I have just fitted new tyres to my bike!!!

12. Alarm set for silly-o'clock..... still plan on being at Goodwood for 8 a.m.
    I think Matt McC-B should be coming too.
    Bring your sou'wester!!!! :Meh:

13. Zonked - one Italian Car Day, one wedding and two parties - consequently noshow tomorrow

• Like Like x 2
  14. Re-charge mate and will catch you later perhaps.:upyeah:

15. waiting on a weather report from the weathergirl on location.

16. I'm seeing heavy rain all AM but the forecast is much better after midday. I'm swerving Goodwood and playing around Box in the afternoon instead.

17. It is piddling it down with rain + very windy.
    Bloody English weather :Rage:
    First time in 4 years that I have missed going to Breakfast Club supercar Sunday :(

18. heading out now, will keep you posted of where I am.:upyeah:

19. Heading to Bury

20. Scratch that. Suddenly had a chore list delivered.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information