1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. I'm out for a ride down the South today and will pop in to see Stuart.

2. Where are you heading?

3. I am mostly stuck in London traffic today dropping off bits to painters but will be out tomorrow.

4. #6024 AirCon, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
  5. I'm heading to West Wittering beach. Going to fly some of my kites when I'm there. Proper kites mind before anyone pictures me with a Peppa Pig jobbie. Should be good conditions today.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Should have added, I'm going by bike and have a support vehicle with my gear :)

7. Robbie kites are kites so credibility went down with word kites ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. No more leaky fork seal so off to P&H at 1400 for my throttle recall where they can also top up whatever fork oil I've lost. They must hate me for the short while I've had this bike. Will also by eying up some leathers whilst there.

9. Aren't you going for textiles

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Eyeing up leathers..is that what it's called these days?

11. Already got textiles but want a 2piece suit for the occasional track day and I find perforated leathers cooler in the summer. Textile trousers are too bulky so I tend to be naughty and wear jeans with my textile jacket. Something I won't do if I have a decent 2 piece.

12. Well I wasn't shopping for motorcycle leathers if that's what you're implying... I'm not some kind of dirty freak.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. That is what they all say but for me jeans rule is simple. When I worked in hotel I had a locker so winter in full leathers, summer armoured jeans and leather jacket (sometimes normal jeans if was going to go out after).

Now that I have no place to change and store shit. It is like this. Armoured jeans until it gets much warmer, then jeans, then when rain and cold comes textiles that I put on top of jeans.

I always go for easiest change if I can. Do not like to be bothered.

14. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. You saw me in there then?

• Like Like x 1
  16. o who is out tomorrow, weather says wet till afternoon. However if it looks good by around 0900-1000 I will go to box for latest 1100?

17. Aircon,
    I'd already gone by the time you posted your route. Also went to Motolegends but Box hill, Snell's and Loomies before.
    Diesel motorcycle show sounds different

18. I'm ditching all children by 10:30 and will head to Box then. Should be there late morning.

19. Good luck. It's pissing down here

20. It's raining here now but I'm confident it will stop.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information