the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. It is wet here as well. I will pop in later to Box for a chat but that is it as got dinner plans for 20:00. Anyone wants to meet up for a cup of coffee for around 12:00 or maybe 13:00?

2. It is still raining in Chichester...........
    And blowing a ruddy gale :Arghh:

3. It's fine though... Bikes on the box so the bikes remaining tucked up in the newly cleaned garage. Tip top day would be Kent, Lowes & Rossi. Doesn't look good for Cal for this race after that crash.

4. Do not do spoilers here. If I stay I will watch but if I go for coffee I will want to watch later.

5. I wouldn't dream of it. I hate spoilers

6. Had a quick blat out to box and managed a coffee with Vince on his evo.
    Very pleasant:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stayed at Wisborough green so not a lot of riding this weekend

8. How did the rally go?
    Sorry but I could not get over but hope it went ok.:)

9. Did go well Peter obviously weather not brilliant, numbers seem to me about the same as last year but all well executed by the young Stuart as usual

10. 3 of us at Box now if anyone is about

• Like Like x 2
  11. Wish I was there but I've had a good haul of second-hand CDs from Cosham High Street that require librarising.

Yes, that's a word.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Na

• Like Like x 1
  13. Out tomorrow.
    Box by 8am...the on to Tonbridge by 10am, then on to Rye for a late breakfasts.
    Trying to get +650miles this weekend

14. Was at Box tonight at closing time. Yet another biker dropped his machine at the exit. Tricky turning that.

15. We were talking about that just the other week. I don't like the off camber and lack of vision up and down the road, shame u can't exit the other end of the car park onto the dual carriageway.

16. I will try to get up to Boxhill tomorrow late morning, fancy an egg and bacon french stick and a coffee!

17. Well it's a cracking day here so far, I can't remember weather forecast saying it would be this good, just hope they got it wrong - so who is about? Will pop in on route this morning as have to change rear wheel/cush drive

18. I am about all day.

19. I'm hoping to get up to Boxhill around 10.45-11am. I'll be on my VFR.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information