1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Heading to goodwood plan to be there for 8 am, got to leave fairly early as I have a birthday lunch at the pub for 1pm.:)

2. FYI..
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433634538.500854.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. yep, for anyone heading to Boxhill - it's another cracker
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I'Lo be there around 11.30/noon. Give the battery a bit of a charge before next week's sausage fest.

5. Sunny on the south coast. Have zero plans so i could end up anywhere today.

6. should be there around midday with some luck.

7. Going to Bury in a mo'.

8. Going to take the back for a test-ride today.
    I may get as far as the edge of town and back, maybe further. All part of the adventure :upyeah:

9. At box hill now. A few ducaris about. Couple of yellow ones that I fancy my chances against.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Sorry Gav - more delays but leaving now if you fancy hanging on - would love to see your 900SS again :smile:

11. Be around for a while yet Chris. :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nobody at Bury.
    Spoke to a nice chap with a yellow metal flake GT900 bevel.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ? 50cc bikes, what have I been missing

14. Great weather at Goodwood - Soft Top Sunday Breakfast Club yesterday: bumped into some old friends from 'Ducatisti' days too :).

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lazy day, Newlands and Box. Good to see Gav Loz Stuart and John

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  16. It's the lengths we are all preparing to go to to avoid lottery tickets ;)

17. Just about to leave Loomies and head for Bogs Ill.

See you there if anyone's there!

18. Damn, have to go and do an errand otherwise would've met you, good to hear your back is okay-ish

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Sunday free... The missus is off suit shopping with her dad for the wedding... Might be my chance to come meet the box hill crowd.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Any one about tommoro morning.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information