1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Youngest will be in the top box

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. Has to be the ZX then Rob. Will be worth it just to see if Peter gets laryngitis :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well, I was going to go to Bogs Ill tonight but a perfect storm means that this will be impossible.

Waited all day at work for a printer engineer to arrive, three-fifteen pm I get a call to say he's on his way. By this time I had done a full day at work, so imagine my happy.

Six pm and we've fixed two printers between us (and I have snaffled the software widget so I can do this myself in future). Head for home at half-six, remembered that I need to stop off at the Post Office to collect a parcel that damned-fool Elise has sent me ... cue every slow , incompetent and bovine fracking road-user there ever was in my path. The Post Office guy when I got there was making an extremely fit young lady wait whilst he failed to find her parcel (I spotted it the moment I saw her but I digress), meanwhile I am slowly melting into my textile bike gear ... cue the ride home from the Post Office, one-point-five miles of monumental morons ... and I am home. And too hot to even consider getting back on the bike.

TL/DR: Not going to Box tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Project Virqgo for sale ...to go to a good home...nah any one will do!

5. Several interesting bikes tonight including

image.jpg

6. Finally made it to this thread by going "round the houses " to arrive here as several of the functions on this forum are dead to me right now. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing problems but after a lot of resetting, experimenting, researching it turns out it's this Forum only so far . I think it's only right that I make a point of thanking @El Toro for being so sympathetic and helpful regarding this problem.

• Like Like x 2
  7. For instance, can't even edit above post so will just flag @Rob as well because I might not be able to get to the correct Thread to do so.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Chris, I'm in London just now and wont get home till late. Remind me in the morning and I'll take a look then.

9. Working fine for me Chris.
    You going to Bury tonight? I'm probably going to make a guest appearance.

10. I'm at Bury tonight

11. Don't know if it's random, Rob administrator having a dabble, or me resetting JavaScript but everything working at the moment and yes, plan to go to Bury hill tonight also see you there. PS hope the media don't get wind of you dropping in John, otherwise you'll be signing autographs all evening ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. whats John been up to?

13. No good, that's what he's been up to.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Nice to catch up at Bury, Loz.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yes it was! A good showing all round, I reckon.

16. Did he get stopped as well?

17. Everyone gets stopped in our group, Lucasz :D

18. I went via 20 mph yellow box at 30 mph so Erm might say by to my paper for longer then 56 days.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Stupid mistake

Do Not Sell My Personal Information