1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. What he means is we are normal beings at box hill

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Some are more normal than others.

3. Says the bloke who tries to drum up interest for a ride on the Box Hill thread at the same time as criticising Box Hill? When it comes to deciding whose normal/not normal most people would have no illusions after reading the above posts.

• Love You Love You x 1
  4. Wtf Aircon. If there are drug addicts there, alcoholics or just plain crazy so what. It's not your business on that front. I would only be concerned if they were right pissed out of their head and going in to car. Rest is their choice of consequences.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Sounds like some folk need to get their ignorin' groove goin' :D

6. We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
    Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

• Like Like x 6
  7. John after all that you should not be riding ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. except the people/ establishment being defamed do not visit this forum and so need either notifying or in my case defending.

• WTF WTF x 1
  9. Good point. Thanks for clarifying your position!

Next up on Crimewatch Ducati Forum, we have ... :)

10. Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Box Hill to Loomies... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Why is it that only John is making any sense in this thread at the moment?

That's a turnaround for the books!

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. It's my pleasure Loz, more than happy to bat people back onto the correct course now and then :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. You sly old dog, you. You even slipped one past me :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. well,well well. you never would of guessed. saying that it is london and south east. knew it yer all junkies

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I posted up at 8:41 last night to see if anyone would like a ride out.
    I used the Box hill thread it is the most read / used of the "Ride out" threads.
    Over night I saw that @Chris had put a "Drama Queen" (now removed) on my post, so I did a quick reread and saw that he may have wrongly taken my comments as being aimed at him.

Sorry Chris...they weren't; so I removed the confusion/angst at 09:50 this morning.

My comments on "the food and coffee being better at Newlands" remains as this is my honest opinion.

Clearly I've caused an issues here and I wasn't aware that anyone on here would seriously think that they are seen as an addict (self confessed users perhaps :p and defo a few freaks on here).

No damage done... hope.:(
    All the best everyone....aren't words interesting.:Woot:

#6315 AirCon, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I'm going off to brands hatch tomorrow for the BSB. anyone else going?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Everyone is entitled to an opinion! I pop over to OYB quite a lot and would like a bacon and egg roll..but the eggs only come well done and it's in a burger bun..like chewing on a cardboard:Meh:..

18. Careful. Resident thought police on here may report your salacious remarks to the owner...prepare to be sued!

19. Anyone wanna buy some skunk £25 for an eighth :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. can you post it?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information