1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. He just did, fin. Didn't you see his post?

Are you blind?

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. yes, but a strong sense of smell to compensate wont be required for that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Is that like pegging?
    I think most users just smoke it.
    Some use it as a herb and make toast or cookies\brownies with it.

Over to our resident experts for a follow up.

4. Have fun.

5. trying to get off the smokes the now. no advise required. :Angelic::smile:

6. I think the quality of food at Rykas is pretty lousy. I don't go there for the cuisine. I do wish some coffee geeks would start a biker cafe or take one over. Nearly all the available coffee is either instant or machine. There's a trick at Rykas with a fresh bean Americano and fresh milk but only Gary gets how to really make this. Newlands is lousy coffee and Whiteways/the Chalet and Loomies are providing a coffee substance only that isn't the real thing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Crikey 24hours off forum and I've missed all the action, Vince listen here, I can tell your from a posh area, £25 for an 1/8 pffffff of I go in my local and ask for a Coke I have to stipulate with ice n lemon.....lol

John you truly are a legend, any chance of blagging some amphetamines,

8. Martin ,truth be told I'm tucked up in bed with a mug of Ovaltine

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. I prefer hoar licks

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Ooooh, you have 2 hills :Smuggrin:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  11. Don't worry, I'm here now :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Trouble then?

13. If Rykas keeps serving crap coffee that distinctly tastes like cat's piss then I propose that I invest in some good coffee machine that can brew proper coffee. Our resident coffee expert who knows about serious machines can advise ( Rob) I intend to install it in my garage which can serve a decent brew for a nominal charge.:D

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. And there's ample parking at your house Pete, sure the neighbours would be great about it, I'll stick a flyer up at box later with details and your address o_O

15. Glad you included the word 'may' in above post as I can't think why you would link me with 'ddf' comment as we have never even discussed the subject and it had nothing to do with my subsequent posts. No, having got to know the new proprietors at Box I know they wouldn't have taken kindly to such a smear and so am glad you removed it. As a result of this I removed your 'drama queen' award as I'm not one to start trouble unnecessarily, am happy to leave that to you ;) plus I thought it may have upset you (but please feel free to continually mysteriously award me with as many as you like just like you used to ;))

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. Chris my main man. You about this morning perchance?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. No unfortunately John, am still in Margate after an evening more suited to a 20 year old (no drugs present though)

Do you have good weather there - out for a ride maybe?

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Well, forecast says it will be lovely today.

Do I clean the bike or ride it? Ooh that's a toughy ...

19. Mayhem in Margate eh, good man.

I think I might have overdone it on the Ovaltine last night, 3 spoons instead of my normal 2.

" Turn the goddam music up!

My heart feels like an alligator"

Bright sun here , I'm just cooking up some roadkill, and then heading to Loomies, be there around 11:00 ish

20. Go to a hill perhaps? :)

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information