1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. I'll do my best still really busy finishing off my garage now I'll be out Sunday am

2. Might be over that way on Sunday if it stays half dry.

3. me too but if the weather forecast is to be trusted then Saturday looks better. You will easily recognise me if I see your bike - I will be the emerald bloke.

4. I reckon it's a day of rugby and perhaps a visit to the pub on Saturday for me. Will look out for you, defo come over and say hello!

5. I'll be there about 9.30 ish as I'm out for dinner and need to be home for 11.30

6. ok Darren, see you then hopefully.

7. Are you Irish Chris

image.jpg

8. yes I am partly :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  9. At Box and the sun is scarily scorchio

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm at work today see you in the morning though :upyeah:

11. At Boxhill on the 23rd a Moto Guzzi and Aprila roadshow is there

12. At box hill for 9.15 am to depart to the chalet at cowfol;d for 10 am.

13. See you at the Chalet.

14. See you at Box and will decide then. Aprilia roadshow looks interesting.

15. Leaving for box now

16. Aprilia/Moto Guzzi day literally a washout - almost all packed up and ready to leave already, hope Seaford was better. Only just got here and weather now brightening but car park almost empty.

17. I didn't make in due to the weather and a terrible hangover....

Off to the TT Classic this weekend.

18. Lively night at Rykas with the Box Hill Mini Club & other classic cars turning up. Plus a few bikes of course :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440617510.019619.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440617568.076716.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440617596.457227.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440617640.060244.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  19. iPhone 6 John, nothing more :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information