1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. At box now

2. Shit it's 7 o'clock and their locking up
    I still remember turning up before midnight and getting a cuppa

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gone are those days darren

4. I did Newlands & Rykas about 5pm. Nobody about & only 1 bike at Box.

5. so looks like rain at times tomorrow - will be around at some point but just got reliable naughty access to MotoGP screening for tomorrow so will be p.m. Looking forward to it as are many of you i'm sure :smile:

6. Late night is WEDNESDAY Darren remember W_E_D_N_E_S_D_A_Y ;) Hope you are well and enjoying new bike - how is the offroading - still into it?

7. I'm at the MotoGP so not out. Will be around Monday though.

8. Anyone going to box or newlands just off out will swing by both

9. Not out today ........
    Out tomorrow - test riding 821 at Snell's. Aiming for 12.30 pm @ Snell's.
    Have picked out route to do the test ride - 67 miles. (Depending on weather ....... showers down here now).

10. Just rolled in from the late nighter at Rykas. Plenty of banter & bikes as usual :)

11. yes, Good atmosphere and plenty of laughter as the evening rolled on. I have forgotten the name of that film you recommended S..

12. Yes another evening of chatting and drinking tea.
    Your friends new drone looks awesome!!!!!

13. ^ yes, although I think you would have to be well heeled to chuck the thing off the side of asuspension bridge or in the water for that matter!

14. I must live under a rock..

What goes down at Boxhill? I know where it is.. but never biked it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Well Advikaz, on a sunny weekend it's probably the busiest biker haunt in the South East. Do come along one day :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. Heading to Box later, once it's warmed up a bit. Anybody else going?

17. Will be at Box later as well.

18. Could do, have you got a plan John? Some are going to the Hillclimb I'm partly tempted to go to a show in Kent as the weather is so good

19. Probably be there around 11ish Chris. Still recovering after wobbling around Brands on Thursday so not going for a long ride today.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. I can't make 11am, gotta take cat to vets this morning so may be up there in the afternoon.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information