1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Where r u off to Pete, I'm just doing some bits at home then heading to P&H

2. Currently eating lunch at Loomies Hill, then heading off to Box Hill and maybe Bury Hill after that!

3. Today I shall be mostly hooning on the finest section of road I've ever had the pleasure of riding. Forget the Stelvio pass, far too tight hairpins, the magnificent section of road from Cala de Sant Vincent through to Sant Joan de Labritja in the north east of Ibiza was made for motorcycles. Tarmac perfection , smooth sweeping bends with perfect visibility means the attack on the bend can be planned far in advance, powered out of, and decent distances between the corners enables one to get up to some decent speed again before slowing for the next bend. So good that I have been perfecting my riding on the same section for 3 days in a row .
    Did I mention the added bonus of the Gorgeous tiny short clad Spanish girls, dear oh dear god help me!
    This evening I shall be mostly up to mischief on my mates yacht.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  4. Bloody Nora they look scary :Wideyed::Smuggrin:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  5. Yes the Chinese lady serving was quite Scary, must admit Pete and Chris didn't know I took this, so it's au natural

• Like Like x 2
  6. Just off to Normandy for the weekend on the Monster.

image.jpg

#6626 RickyX, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    • Like Like x 6
  7. 4 at Box

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. None at box now.
    Great to see Stuart, Loz and Chris and Martin today.
    Great picture Martin.:eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. Now that is a natty little monster. Nice one. Good wheels.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Going to look at the scooter Sunday the mrs likes it:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Where was Luca today then? Was he back to riding them London.... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444427255.447455.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Sorry but do not feel like a ride at all at the moment. Maybe will come out tomorrow maybe not.

For now planning my Iceland holiday and having Rum and Coke

• Like Like x 1
  13. I hope to be out tomorrow.

I shall be cursing Lucazs all day for failing to come out for a ride, too.

14. Riverview for me before Brightona? Might be too busy for me though at Brighton..

15. Might join you, haven't been to 6 bells for awhile either . Not doing Brighton – same old same old + I don't have enough hair left for a quiff.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Me out later, not Brighton though.................. not my scene

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. At Riverview with big John. Crystal John on the way over too. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444559492.730786.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444559515.407078.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. Watching MotoGP and on top I cannot even be bothered to get out of bed let alone on a bike so next weekend I guess.

19. ok - setting off - where you boys at?

20. Somehow I have arrived at Loomies again. What are the odds?
    heading to Bogs Ill after my sandwich :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information