1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Not true....we get Alfred (the Butler) to do it.:Hilarious:

2. what?. :smileys:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. my idea of a cocktail is a lager and lime or a snakebite

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Well it's Friday again.. but the weather looks PANTS!!! Can I be bothered to go out on the bike?
    Maybe if it looks a little better this afternoon.
    Sundays weather also looks rubbish with rain all day?
    Perhaps it might turn out better if we get all that rain on Saturday instead.:blush::blush:

5. Fitted your new tyres then I take it? Almost certainly not out for the next three days as you know

6. :Wtf:Have you still the LURGY
    Hope you get better soon
    Have you been polishing???
    No new front tyre yet, I softened the front compression to compensate for the step, now I ride forwards leaning at 27.8 degrees all the time to wear the tyre round!!!:Woot:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes, lurgy alive and well, woke me at three so got up and yes, have been polishing off ginger creams.

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. Might have a run to newlands for quick cuppa
    Or box if my core temperature drops too low

9. Sadly not me Darren, doing kids stuff all day.
    Is the weather looking poor for Sunday?
    If it is then I shall be out, I have just fitted my heated jacket lead so will be even toastier than before.:smile:

10. Saw Dazzer at Newlands after tearing up the C roads some on the Grom. Only 10 bikes at Rykas so won't stay long.

• Like Like x 2
  11. So looks like weathers is no-rain-but-gusty today. Is anyone out around midday? Boxhill/Newlands/Whiteways?

12. Going from Chichester to whiteways is not out Urban lol

13. Was thinking about breakfast at the Chalet. You up for that Phil?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Meh...I said Boxhill, Newlands and Whiteways because if anyone was heading down there then what's the point of me riding up to Boxhill when others have ridden down? I'd go meet them of course.

15. [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

#6855 Chris, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  16. I'm at The Chalet now Stuart. Only biker here amongst hoards of cars. Im ahead of schedule, I think my hunger pushed me to get here quicker than planned.
    Anyone else we will be here for an hour or so if your about stop by for breakfast.

17. Chris, I'm so slow lol. Took me 10mins to get that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Think I'll pop up to BH for a cuppa in a mo.

19. Yes i was. Been to Bury Hill, Loomies & P&H and now at Box Hill

20. Quite windy[emoji106]

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information