1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. sorry Peter, didn't pick these messages up for some reason.

2. I hope you haven't killed the Phant!!!

3. no, just a pick-up shorting out, surprised they last as long as they do being washed with hot oil all the time. Did you get out for a ride today?

4. No my boy was poorly and i had to let the missus go shopping

5. 31st it's to be dry and sunny who's out?

6. given me a target ^

7. I believe the Chalet Cafe at Cowfold might be closed for refurbishment.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Assuming it stops raining I will be at box hill for 10ish

9. It will.
    Noah x

• Like Like x 2
  10. You just checked your weather app didn't you Noah? :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. He buys a new bike, and turns into a fair weather rider. Should've bought a cucumber

• Like Like x 1
  12. How are cucumbers in the slush :Smuggrin:

13. Brilliant as long as you leave the traction control on

14. Post your destination when you rideout. May aim for that.

15. Anyone around Boxhill? I'm stealing my mates Tuono for another lunch time test ride :)

16. Looks like there were at least two out, but they've probably gone to bury or somewhere like that by now

17. Ah shame, I dont have enough time to get that far unfortunately. If anyone is around I'll be the hooligan on the Tuono that makes sounds like a Tie Fighter :)

18. Damn heavens opened up just as I got to Boxhill, but had a nice blat out all the same. Met ???? off of here with a tasty white 899 with all the Ducati decals. Sorry man can't remember your username!

19. Newlands was buzzing. Saw Chris before heading past Rykas to the top of the hill. Think I passed PeteT & Luca on their way to Newlands?

20. Yes Stuart we passed you in Gomshall, I was with Gavin,Lucas,Vince's Bird.
    Gavin was pleased to get his bike filthy given that new shiny paintjob has no venture shield on it yet!!!
    gavin bike 001.JPG

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information