1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Who are the "famous faces" and what are the "attractions" (apart from the obvious...)??

2. Tea.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. No idea. @MissPineapple needs leathers so that's our reason for going but we're going to plan a good ride and pub meal around the event.

4. Emily Pankhurst, Germaine Greer,

• Like Like x 1
  5. Emmeline actually...

6. You are going to tell me that you are related?

7. Nope....perhaps you are just confused due to my penchant for Edwardian ladies attire...

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Anyone around today for a ride??
    Weather looks dry, which would be amazing in itself given that it is SUMMER

9. I could be tempted, did you have a destination in mind? I'm not spending three hours drinking tea at Boxhill again ;)

10. I might come out Saturday. Not sure I should as I will have Stuarts bike....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Had breakfast with Chris at the chalet, very tasty!!
    Late night at Box tonight so will be there later again.

12. lucasz got a N - C
    lucasz got a N - C

#7712 Chris, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  13. nice run out with Peter - only a few spits - back out in a minute

14. Is wednesday night when everyone heads down there?

15. yes, in theory but these constant April showers ain't helping..

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. How's the weather looking up there Chris? Forecast for the next 2hrs down here is rain but i might ride through it if Boxhill is looking to be dry.

17. Just had a shower that turned quite heavy about half an hour ago and thunderstorm, now it's dry/overcast with signs of the sun trying to peep through Phil

18. Stuart and Peter are possibly making an appearance, I have to do some errands but if you lot will be around later I will come back.

19. I think Stuart is driving up in his car after work, I'll post up on here if i chance the weather and ride up.

20. Dry here now, quite sunny

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information