the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Which bike are you on - was it a red monster? There were three of us there until just before 3 o'clock and I stayed on until around 4.30 trying out the BMWs.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I was on an 848. I didn't get there until around 4:30 thanks yo riding around the area trying to find the place :) There was a lovely red ducati sports bike parked up in front of the big truck next to the bmw people. That wasn't one of you was it?

3. PS im fairly easy to spot. Im Asian. Don't see too many Asian bikers for some reason.

4. I do remember seeing a red 848 Evo but left soon afterwards. I was on an old M900. Next time dubcat.

5. Ah! Cool. I like the ride down to there so if you frequent it, or Loonies, would be great to meet up :)
    Ah! Cool. I like the ride down to there so if you frequent it, or Loonies, would be great to meet up :)

Where do you ride from? Horley here.

6. I am just outside Dorking hence always at Boxhill. Hopefully we have several more hot weekends to look forward to!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. anyone out? currently at Loomies

8. Will be up Rykas later.

9. now Bury, see you later

10. It's a bit on the warm side, though.........I put all my leathers and gear on at midday and within minutes I thought I was going to suffocate.........or drown, more like; in the sweat.

11. That's the spirit...complsin it's too cold...complain it's roo hot!

12. probably not a good idea in your case Alan, but I have tended to treat it as a mobile sauna as I'm still trying to lose some weight.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Have you got an umbrella in your drink Richard?

14. Nope...home now!

Just been buzzed at high speed on my way home from work by a red 848/1098 on A264 from Crawley to Horsham....reg number BX07....
    Anybody here?

15. Stupid question but not having been to Box Hill before, is Ryka's Cafe the main place to stop?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Yes if you want to see (hopefully) an array of different bikes and maybe mingle with their owners. You can also go to the top of Boxhill where you can park up in a National Trust carpark and also get a cup of tea and can find a viewpoint with a spectacular view if the weather keeps up .

• Like Like x 2
  17. must be "trending" as got buzzed by same near Send, rider went by me on back wheel (was in car)

18. Who is the mystery rider/hooligan??

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. image.jpeg
    dunno, could be this dude ^

• Like Like x 1
  20. Vince or Chris no brainer hehe

Do Not Sell My Personal Information