1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Weather POOOOOOOOOOOOO

2. I wonder if anything has been done to prevent the sort of flooding that happened a while back at Rykas?

3. have to wave white flag today Tony as it's finally become dangerous for a biker today and particularly as I wear glasses. As Mervyn says - thoughts are with those flooded and stranded now as the word nightmare doesn't come close - the low temperature also being a possible killer for the elderly.

4. Glad to hear you are staying safe Chris.:upyeah:

5. Thank you Mervyn the same goes for you - we are 'keeping our powder dry' until Summer aren't we?

6. Sure am Chris.And looking forward to one of our breakfast rideouts.:wink:

7. Stuart what's the SP on the twitter feed for rykas seeing as your the teams techy

8. Rykas haven't posted anything themselves & I've seen no other posts that indicate flooding thereabouts. Wouldn't mind betting the road to Leatherhead has some huge puddles though - it usually does!

9. Leatherhead is good, A24 also good, no flooding. The mole is being managed now to prevent further flooding to this area.:upyeah:

10. will be up there later for coffee if anyone is around.:upyeah:

11. Work calls unfortunately :(

12. Quiet here

13. Whisper it but Sunday's looking almost good.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ....... If you can get out past the floods........ kind of hard work down here!

15. hope my toofache has gone by then :upyeah:

16. i've made a start [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. Sunday looking dry.:upyeah:

18. Chris, If Ducati riders did boating.....

#1159 Sharky698, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Not about at all this weekend or next probably, hope you get some respite from the Noah-style weather.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information