1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. and wasn't hanging about either

2. Forgot to ask about ohlins foot, but they did quickly swap my starter switch as mine was sticking

3. I don't know what you mean!!
    You were stationary so anything going past may appear to be going quickly :biggrin:

Did you get my reply to your message regarding tyres?

• Like Like x 1
  4. yes mate, Thank you, will see if Snells can change them during service, 4000 miles and the rear is a tad square now

5. Have you tried going rouns corners instead just straight lines

• Like Like x 1
  6. image.jpg

Boxhill riders ventured out a little and ended up at Bognor

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ditto - was there at !5:00 on the pani, first time i have ever been - amazing view at the top :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. bog4.jpg

you've heard of the Horse whisperer, now meet Chris the birdman of Bognor feeding chips to the seagulls

bog4.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. bog3.jpg

the Count in action move aside Marquis I'm coming through, and Rob got his knee down for the 1st time

bog3.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. bog2.jpg

after Fish n chips, and a cup full of Mr Whippy Rob felt Pig sick

bog3.jpg

bog2.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. You boys have fun huh???
    Shame I missed the ride out.
    Did ROB get a high score on the bike game??

12. Thanks Vince, lucky for me I had fitted a slow running remote cable from an FZR so could wind it up to 3.5K easily which meant about 60 mph in top. Was an impressive sight (and sound) seeing you go by on A24 :upyeah:

13. It was my twin brother honest occifer I was home watching daytime telly. Looking forward to warmer weather and I'll endeavour to come join you lot even if its to go up against rob on one of those arcade machines :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  14. maybe similar tomorrow if weather holds? - definite frost tonight so clear sky which might continue through. Just about to go and fit 'new' throttle cable.

15. Rain is due around lunchtime so I'm figuring 10ish for me at Box and see if it stays dry. I've got to help the FWB with her homework from about 13:30 so can't be around too late anyway.

16. Will have to join you fellas next time as stuck at heathrow At mo on this gorgeous morning :(

17. struggle for 10 at the mo - will know more in half hour. There is always next weekend Gman :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Well I'll be there 10ish anyway for a mooch.

19. Their sure is Chris just hope weather is good the to :)

20. Look like a bunch of kinky fisherman on the end of the pier!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information