1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Motorbike Lukaz!

2. cheers for the coffee earlier, Mr748s ( sorry didn't catch your name :eek:) shame I couldn't stay longer, my mobile office has a tracker, unlike some lucky buggers that work from theirs at Boxhill :upyeah:

3. Erm cheat the tracker not that hard.

4. can you fit a coffee machine to your office for next time please? :))))

5. Agree, but instant dismissal if prove to be tinkered with

6. Do not tinker with tracket get another tracker and do a bypass. Obviously your tracker would say you are at where you tell it.

Like truckers do with Tachographs.

7. and you are saying this on a public Forum why L?

8. We know where you are Chris. Step away from the internet and we will be round to pick you up. Your posts are being recorded.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Good to see you again (briefly) and to catch up with some others too!
    Dave

• Like Like x 2
  10. I'm at Brands tomorrow. Pop in and I will stand the first few visitors a cuppa!

Find the range rover with huge white trailer. I'll be there somewhere with shmokin' tyres : )

• Like Like x 2
  11. Well maybe because unless caught doing that my saying what to do will mean nothing.

12. So tomorrow Boxhill 11:00-ish ??

Who will be there?

13. Hope you are right - you know where the Delete button is

I might be able to - will know tomorrow

14. Me too, see how it goes in my office in the morning.:upyeah:

15. As I have completed yet another contract on time I might be able to make it. the paper work can wait until Friday.
    However I have to make a few calls in the morning so will know more then.

16. Might be able to pop in for a quick cuppa at 11.00

17. Weather looks lovely come on ditch your jobs, you lot seem to be able to :D, see you at 11:00.

18. Just back from India and gagging for a ride on the 749, can anyone call me, or better still send txt to let me know where you all are . Kris's, switch your phone on FFS!
    I'm heading for box hill. Eta 1:15

19. Anyone likely to be at box in half hour or so?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information