1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. can't at the moment Vince - rumour is that plenty will be out at the weekend though if there is even a GLIMPSE of spring :) - Sunday weather looks best at the moment.

2. Anyone going up Sunday meant to be 18 degrees :) happy times. Also if anyone close to Guildford area would like to ride up with me as im a boxhill virgin lol let me know.

3. I'm out & about right now but 15 miles south of Box. I can aim for somewhere if a destination is posted here. Will do Box Saturday

Scrub that. Like a magnet it's drawing me to it.

#1383 Sharky698, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  4. still there?

5. On my way back from dentist on new PP. Be there in ten minutes for a quick coffee.

• Like Like x 1

6. Good ride?

[​IMG]

7. At box now.

8. sorry Rob - have some non-bike complications - See you at the weekend

9. as tis looking good on Sunday he RD250e might make its maiden visit to the Hill :upyeah:

10. Just a reminder then that it's the 2nd Saturday of the month tomorrow & therefore meet up time. I'll be there mid morning :)

11. Gman. Im in elstead so I go through Guildford on the way to box. If you wanna meet up and ride on together, just let me know when and where (burgerking, ladymead is easyest) im going sat and sun.

12. Can't make tomorrow - Harry & I will be there Sunday :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Have the kids so might do an early coffee at Box. Then I'm off to P&H to pick up spare bits for the PP then I'll drop back to Box with kids in tow in the car just to hang out and feed them junk food.

Should be at Box Sunday morning for a coffee and show off the new bike, or maybe just play on the SF. Won't be riding out.

14. Anyone still at box? Heading out on the new PP

15. tempted - Stuart heading your way I think

16. been gone been again gone again..:)

17. Anyone going tomorrow?

18. judging by solid forecast, plenty apparently Gman - Stuart and Rob will look out for you - I might be worse for wear a.m.

19. I headed south after Newlands to stick some blanking plugs in my frame :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information