1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Harry & I will be at Box for 10.30
    Also Steve

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just been familiarizing myself with what 112 bhp is like to ride after 2 months riding my 12bhp bike :eek:

See you all tomorrow.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Def out for a quick one tomorrow AM

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cool yer just sent rob a message should be riding up with him :) so see you all tomorrow :)

5. So do I bring the SF or the PP tomorrow? Might even give the 749 a run.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gotta be the 749 ;) almost bought one but fell in love with the 848 ;)

7. thought you sold it?!

8. Gotta be the PP ain't it? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394315195.675074.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394315195.675074.jpg

9. John I am doing the reverse tomorro, going from 150bhp, to 35 bhp tomorrow, ring ding ding ding, bring ding ding ding :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  10. So did I Paul!

Turns out that the person on this site that works in Afghanistan who assured me that he would definitely buy my bike has changed his mind!

11. Haven't sold anything but the GS so far. KTM just arrived at dealers. Not sure on whether to sell the 749 but will sell the SF when the KTM is delivered. Currently have three Ducatis which is stupid but I'm going to photo them all together tomorrow so I can bore future grandchildren, anyone connected on Facebook and ensure I remain single.

12. Stick a For Sale sign on it tomorrow

13. Get a For Sale placard and strap it to your back.

14. Its serendipity. Keep it.

15. Weather is great enjoy all

16. it is, and I can't understand why you want to buy mine for 2 grand.

Had the best ride out with John, Sue, Harry and Steve. Thank you for the company :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Excellent days riding with great people. Now easing my aching old bones in a hot bath.
    Superb route on the way back- thanks Harry
    Sue o.k?

18. Nice to meet those of you I saw down at box, and a big thx to rob for taking me down :)

19. Hi y'all :smile:

Sorry I've been a bit quiet of recent, managed to get out today with a new Ducati member, my mate Roy and his new 916 yum yum! We got to Box quite late and saw Torquepen (sorry didn't say bye mate!) what a loverly day, let's hope it's here to stay. Shame I missed you guys and Sue, defo next time :upyeah: Hope you all are ok and see u
    you soon :upyeah: image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information