1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. My guest may mess up my Snells plan. I expect to be delayed and may just end up doing a Box run later. Her departure was supposed to be early but I think a delay is on the cards. Don't rely on me.

2. sildenafil citrate.....

• Like Like x 3
  3. Is that British Summer Time:confused:

Will see you there at some point sounds like Counts having a lay-in :upyeah:

4. Has someone been giving John some "Stick"

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. That's what happens to you when you ride a 749 as hard as he does! :)

Reckon I'll do the auto jumble at Ardingly then maybe ride East or circle back to Box, depending on time.

6. Hi jinx at the café... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396126446.160491.jpg
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. 2 beautiful Bikes from today's ducati elite 200.JPG ducati scrambler.JPG ducati scrambler.JPG ducati scrambler.JPG foray

8. Great ride out today guys. Good to meet you all. I've just got back. 360 miles in total. Just opened a bottle of red. Perfect end to a perfect day. Thanks.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Good to meet you today Neil, see you again soon.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rob, if you can make it in the morning give me a text and I'll wait for you as agreed.
    My number is 07553101610.
    Rob.

11. Definitely Ardingly for me in the morning now. Then over to Lewes for a spot of lunch before a free acoustic gig at the Con Club in the High St there. Ray Owen (ex Juicy Lucy frontman) is playing it.

12. Heading to Snells now!

13. have a good day boys and girls (and Mums)

14. Loomies at lunchtime

image.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  15. I see you had another nice mothers meet again then !!!:)

16. Nice to see that those at the front had well coordinated boots and leathers. I hope that those at the back are not hiding fashion disasters.

17. A Minnie Mouse buff is the ultimate in sartorial elegance :Angelic:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information