1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. also pleased to find you all there - Aprilia problem was spark plug lead fallen off what with that and the campers and the UFO at Effingham

2. I thought it was a YETI sighting!!!

3. Did I miss out in something ?:confused:

4. The LSD slipped in the last round of coffees by the look of it. I left early before the UFO landed.

5. Thank god I didn't have a coffee and stayed on the chocolate milkshake, did Luca bring some magic mushrooms

6. this rocked up just after you left Martin [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Coming thursday or Friday mm if you want :l

8. :Woot:Sorry Luca this is the Rideout and events page not the buying and selling

9. Who said anything about selling.... Adding it to Rykas burger hm

10. Did someone mention HM? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. No, yes, maybe

12. I have just this minute got to the bottom of the whole 'UFO' mystery but it's probably best swept under the carpet rather than aired publicly (extremely cryptic reference just included). All will be revealed when next we meet : )

13. On thursday evening we are doing a tunnel run in London via UKMOC. Anyone with monster can showup any other Ducati or V2 with noisy exhaust just arrive and say nothing. Maybe they will not notice :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Do you have more details?

15. Our usual meet so Chelsea Bridge south side (by park entrance). We meet 1900 to depart 1930. Then make noise in London via all tunnels we can think off for pure fun. No one yet got stopped for that...... There is always that 1st time until then all is a go.

17. Last time I witnessed a tunnel run was at at Calais, it delayed me for 4 F******n hours

18. Who is out today?????
    Anyone??

19. Could be out this evening for a quick one.

20. I am going to P&H motorcycles to test ride the 1199 Pani, and a 2014 Blade.
    Then Box

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information