1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Excellent Rob.

2. I might pop down around 12:30 :)

3. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396954984.852972.jpg . Riding this mow

• Like Like x 2
  4. It's a single 'Blade apparently

5. It's a nice bike, but just looks like, well any other blade, what you need is a Multistrada a nice 2013 62 plate,

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396961875.425013.jpg . Now riding this bone shaker

7. Go for the PANI... you know it makes sense!

8. Both are good bikes. The Blade probably makes more economic sense but the Pani will probably make you feel way better about the fact it's yours. It comes down to whether you want to own Italian exotica that stands out anywhere or a Blade that doesn't but have some spare change. I wouldn't want to go to my grave with spare change...

9. I'm struggling to see a choice between the two...

10. I could not wait to hand the keys back for the Pani...... Lovely bike but only when going fast around corners!!
    It is the best handling bike I have EVER rode. But shocking to ride in traffic, suspension was rock solid set up for Luigi Ramono who is 18 stone plus!!! brakes are good, screen is tiny and pretty useless in the daytime due to the mirror effect of the inner screen.

11. The Honda is just soooooo smooth, I rode the anniversary edition one last year and it can easily do most things, I rode the 848 Eco corse just before the baby Pani came out and loved it, My Multi will be up for grabs soon if that kind of bike floats ya boat

12. Yes I got on my machine to go home and it felt ten times better than the two I just rode, so much in fact that I ended up drifting sideways through a bend while giving it toooooo many beans!!!! Those pilot road 3's are on the limit of my dry riding!!! Must get round to fitting my summer tyres sooner rather than later!!

13. Martin we can talk about your bike sometime.
    :upyeah:

14. Had similar experience after my test ride on the BMW S1000r. I couldn't wait to get the thing back to the dealers because I had had enough of the wind blast, and what to me was an irritating noise from the loud high pitched exhaust note.
    Still makes me shudder when I think about it, luckily therapy was administered by Ducati.

15. If there aren't enough positives then it just isn't worth upgrading. But when others are doing it, (albeit in search of a different kind of ride) then you're gonna find it increasingly harder to not spend - even when you know in your own mind that you have the best bike for you :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. ^ only if you're a upload_2014-4-8_19-29-1.jpeg S ;)

17. oh hear we go again, are you trying to tell us you ride sheep Chris :Woot:

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. You are so cruel Chris :)

By the way, I forgot to ask. How did it you get on last week??
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396983795.390529.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. steady on Martin, don't knock it 'til you've tried it - I still have the wellies

Do Not Sell My Personal Information