1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Only if they're size 10's

2. Not sinister at all then chris?

Shame really because I liked the idea of the UFO story.:Bag:

3. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396985235.315850.jpg
    :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Chris is on flickr.

Flickr

• Like Like x 3
  5. How longs this Ockham thing been going on, I went down the A3 a few weeks back and the roads that led from the m25 slip were closed with police stopping anyone, werrrr

6. It's all to do with the moonies calendar martin.

7. Similar goings on down here tonight I read:
    @roadpol_west: UFO in Horsham turned out to be a Traffic Cop on a bike, taking it to the Station after a crash...
    Sir Chris Hoy has nothing to worry about. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pioneer Motorcycle Run
    This event was cancelled last year .... due to 2ft of snow!
    Forecast looking fine (so far).....
    Anyone coming down??

9. Te Foundry thing? Could do...

10. I recall a few of us met at the Chalet cafe last year to watch the Pioneer run, anyone interested this year?

• Like Like x 1
  11. I wanna see how the Foundry Guzzi project is coming along. He's fitting a single carb to it I hear.

12. Torquepen, Harry + self - aiming for 10.30, then find somewhere else to go after that.......

13. Can't do the weekend friends 50 th birthday so it will be a boozy affair.:eek:

14. I have to drop my kids off Saturday 10:00 to my evil ex wife (who would be stoned in any decent society). I am out to play from about 10:30 onwards. Seems confused on what's the best plan here so far.

Sunday I'm out to play AM then hosting MotoGP for anyone - I think a few were up for it.

15. John I'm most likely going up epsom downs Sunday for the pioneer run, I followed it down a few years back, but they wouldn't allow any other bike on Madeira drive so don't think I'll follow it this year

16. I could do the Foundry thing but looks like I'd be there too late.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information