1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured The Deal Is Done!!

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Topolino, Jun 4, 2024.

1. I missed the disco in my mirrors for about two miles while enjoying myself :D so without ,:astonished:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Congrats on the latest Topolino. I have to admit to not really being up
    with the latest and greatest v4's (well aware of the sp2 but not this variant),
    so a quick google took me to "Ducati's" page.

Apparently, this one is "ready to transmit unique emotions" and just looking
    at it, I'm sure it will :).

Look forward to seeing it get the Topo treatment :upyeah:

#42 duc13, Jun 18, 2024
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks, yes plans are afoot for some significant mods over the Winter.

4. The first of box of MotoCorse parts arrived while I was away training in the simulator. I have a second order arriving in a couple of months time. I've also taken delivery of some very trick items, that will really set this bike apart from anything else. Aim to have all the parts needed, here by the end of September. The bulk of the work will begin in October. The only parts I will farm out will be those needing Cerakoting and any stock carbon parts that wil be clear coated but that said, I am aiming to complete the entire build inside 3 months. I've also a lot of parts carried over from the previous bike that will be fitted. What I have in mind will involve some major surgery/dismantling but there'll be the usual dedicated thread posted up, when the madness starts. For the moment, I have fitted nothing more than the Evotech radiator guards, Ducati DMS blutetooth module, Fullsix oversized rear hugger and the Biketrac unit, ready for WDW2024. The intention now is to ride it and enjoy it over the remainder of the Summer, before I resort to the tool chest.

• Like Like x 7
  5. I hope it takes you less time than the last one! I’m sure you do as well…

I have the wide Full Six rear hugger on my SP2 and it’s very nice. No good with a high exit Akrapovic though.

I’m looking forward to seeing progress!

6. Fear not.....a dedicated thread is coming! I'll be a lot quicker this time around, though you may still want to grab yourself some popcorn. I've got a mountain of boxes in the man cave, that contain some very nice stuff to go on the bike, besides what I am transferring over from the "old" bike, so stay tuned! :D

• Like Like x 3
  7. Despite what the naysayers will have you believe I am NOT tempted by the new Panigale V4, and just can't, despite the obvious technical improvements, bring myself to like it. Here's mine against the new version. Not a lover of the raised front end, side profile and discontinuous lines on the newer iteration. It looks more like a Japanese in line four IMHO.

compo.jpg

#47 Topolino, Aug 7, 2024
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Agreed, the new one look terrible IMHO, great choice. Congrats.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information